It ended almost as soon as it started. Once it was over, it was like it had never happened, I was completely fine. I looked up to see that Acceleration had kicked Phantom in the side, breaking his concentration.

I took the opportunity to snap up and punch Black in the face, sending him stumbling backwards.

"You okay Spark?" Acceleration asked, snapping some cords on the machine that they were working on.

"Never been better." I replied, kicking Black where the sun don't shine.

He fell to the floor, but sweeping his legs under mine, taking me down with him. I groaned as my back hit the ground, but recovered quickly, flipping up.

Black was already up, and tried to kick me in the chest. But I did a back hand spring to avoid it, managing to also kick his hand in the process.

I grabbed his wrist, and twisted it behind his back.

"What is the machine for?" I questioned him, pulling his twisted arm higher up his back.

"Not telling you." He groaned out through his pain, before teleporting away.

He kicked me in the back, sending me stumbling forward. I cursed and turned around to try to punch him, but he caught my fist. I yanked it away.

"What are doing working with Phantom anyways?" I asked him, ducking a punch.

"Malum's been, well, busy lately. So I decided to help Phantom." He explained, jumping on a metal box.

"Just great." I muttered.

I held out my palm and shot a jolt of electricity at him, effectively knocking him off. I ran over to where he fell, and he was knocked out cold.

I took the opportunity to look over at Acceleration. He was on the ground, clutching his head like I was before. I shot electricity at Phantom, not letting up. He spazzed out and was flailing everywhere. I saw Acceleration get up out of the corner of my eye. I didn't stop until I saw Phantom's eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Thanks." Acceleration said, eyeing me.

"Anytime," I waved him off. "What do you think that machine is?"

"No clue." He admitted.

I went over to it, giving it a once over. Acceleration had messed it up pretty good, it was sparking in places where wires were ripped and other things torn apart. I began inspecting it closer, picking up bits and pieces.

"Don't do that, you'll get electrocuted!" Acceleration said, yanking my hand away from the machine.

I gave him an are you serious look.

"I can control electricity. Do you think I can get electrocuted?"

"No." He said slowly, realizing his mistake.

He let of my hand, and I went back to what I was doing. Out of nowhere I felt something hit the back of my head, and I went forward.

My head slammed onto the concrete. Hard. My vision went blurry, and the world was slightly titled. I tried to pick myself up, but I collapsed back down.

I could make out Black teleporting away with Phantom through my blurriness.

"Spark!" I heard Acceleration exclaim. "Are you okay?"

I pushed myself off the ground, my hair falling in my face. My ponytail had come out when I hit the ground. My vision was clearing up a little, but not much.

"I don't know," I groaned. "What happened?"

"He threw a hammer at your head." Acceleration explained.

"Fan-freaking-tastic." I muttered, pushing my hair out of my face.

I heard Acceleration suck in a sharp breath.

"What now?" I asked, half groaning.

"Grace?" He asked, hesitantly.

"How do you know my name?" I narrowed my eyes, my guard coming up.

He crouched down, and picked up my eye mask. I felt where it should have been on my face, and it wasn't there, it was in Acceleration's hand. Crap, it must've fallen off when my head hit the ground.

"That still doesn't explain how you know me." I said, still suspicious.

Who was this guy? He handed me back my mask. He reached up, and gently took off his own.

"Will?" I gasped at the sight of my best friend.

"Yeah." He breathed.

"Well this is a surprise." I said.

Then my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I passed out.