17- And... he got tricked. Why am I so nice? Also why am I such an idiot?

You know that feeling when you think you are dreaming but everything feels really really freakishly real- but you’re absolutely sure you probably are dreaming?

That’s what it felt like for the rest of the day.

When the real, human Anaesthesia tied up my arms and legs as I struggled against steel androids, when I got tackled by human sized tin men, when I had a live toy in my pocket and the human her in front of me with crazy glowing eyes.

The whole situation was way too nightmarish to be true. But it was true. My head definitely hurt. My arms were cuffed together and there were steel rings around each of my legs.

I was underground, no exits. Lovely.

After Anaesthesia (the human one) had made sure that I could not struggle out at all, we left the room, two robots on each side, behind me and Anaesthesia in front of me. My feet were not on the floor. That’s right; those dumbass robots were carrying me. I felt so damn grand.

Thumbelina hadn’t said or done anything at all. She probably had a doll-sized heart attack or something- seeing how she was walking right behind me as a human and all. Although I wasn’t too sure about the human part. Might as well clarify whatever doubts I had before I got...god knows.

I cleared my throat, " Um. Who are you?" 

The robots looked at me made strange buzzing noises. They, sounded like they were sneering. Crazy crazy life of mine, aye? 

"Umn, I'm being nice here, letting you just grab me nad carry me off. Would you at least tell me what's going to happen to me?"

The robots made more noises. Loud robotic gauffs. They were laughing at me.If I could I would have wacked them , and then unscrewed  them screw by screw and fried their engines and placed them in a room full of magnets.

"Hey! Can't you hear me?"

Anaesthesia turned around and sneered at me.

"You know my name. Anaesthesia Wolfgang."

"How do you- "

"I know everything she knows." She tapped on my pocket before walking on, down the staircase.

She knows everything she knows, she, meaning that damn doll? No. No. No.

We stopped infront of a grey door. A scanner  of some sort scanned her eyes and the door unlocked with a tiny 'click' sound and swung open. 

I wasn't really sure about  exactly what happened next. One moment, we were on a flight of stairs away from the first floor, standing infront of an open door to another creepily identical room 

(to the one which I first ended up in). My stomach felt like something had taken it to a car wash. All by itself and put it back in. I gasped and coughed a little bit.

Anaesthesia misinterpreted my i-really-need-more-oxygen gasping.

"Wonderful isn't it? Teleportation. My master's creation."

To which I dumbly replied, "We got teleported? It felt like someone was choking me."

I might as well not have spoken. "-The master's creation, he is a true genius. He has made so many impossible things possible. He made me-"

Here I was thinking she'd be scary and all. She sounded like a brainwashed moron. 

"How exactly did he make you?" I said a litle loudly, feigning a critical tone. Then I smirked.

"I use to be insignifact and powerless like you." She gestured at the tin men to put me down.

"Excuse me?"

"Then, master found a way to make me much better-"

"How so--? You look-"

"Fantastic-."

"Hey are you gong to unlock these things now?"

She waved her left had dismissively at me. " -but soon, I'm going to have magical powers. This boring, lame, useless world we live in wouldn't be this pathetic-"

I shook my head, and people call me stuck up.

"-and all I had to do was split my soul."

That got my attention " WHAT? SPLIT WHAT?" 

Her glowing green eyes met mine, "Master was right. You'll make a very adorable companion. You'll also have the honour of  really making history. Don't worry it wouldn't be that painful."

"Painful. Splitting my what? Sounds more like you're going to split me in half. What are you talking about? Is this some kind of cult?" I started ramming the cuffs on my wrists against the door handle.

She chuckled, and reached up to pat my shoulder. " You'll be fine, just like me in a few months. Little anaesthesia did her job." She grinned as I leaned away from her and took Thumbelina out of my jacket pocket and held her in her plam. Oh god, no. No way. NO. 

Anaesthesia slowly stood up and giggled. "He's is sooo gullible. Master was right. He is this easy to fool, the sister would be harder , don't you think?"

The two Anaesthesia's giggled together as I slowly hopped away from them and leaned against the wall, attempting to cover my ears and block out their identical laughter. NO WAY. I WALKED INTO THIS?!

I should have just left her at the beach that day.

***********************************************************************************************************

This isn't The End.