4:Running away

So we just got out of the courtroom, and we won the case!

I can stay with Zoe and Alfie, but the bad thing is that I have to visit my mum every other weekend.

Starting this weekend. Tomorrow.

I don't have to stay the night, but I have to go there for the whole day!

*At her birth mums house*

"Hey Stephy!" 'Mum' cooes.

"Please don't call me that." I say with no emotion.

She looks a bit startled, but regains her composure after a second or two.

"I don't want to come into your house, but standing on the doorstep isn't that appealing either." I state.

"Well I see where you got your sass from!" She exclaims.

"Not really." I say.

"Oh." She replies.

"What's your first name? I don't want to call you mum, you don't deserve that." I say rudely.

"Well I am your birth mother!" She says brightly.

"Zoe is my mum. Not some lady who dumped me when I was a baby and suddenly loves me. I've never met you. You're a stranger." I state rudely.

"My name is Sally. There we go, I'm not a stranger any more!" She exclaims.

"Hello Sally-who-I've-never-met I'm Stephanie Sugg, and I don't want to be here!" I mock her just as brightly as she said it.

"Come inside now Steph." She says.

"Stephanie." I correct her.

"This is my husband Steve! And our son Stanley!" She says happily.

"What?!" I shout. "You wanted to yank me back out of my perfect life so I can play a part in your new stupid little family? I DONT WANT TO BE HERE! I HATE YOU!"

I storm out of the front door and start running down the road. Steve is running after me so I start to sprint. I was on the school sprinting team and won gold at every competition we went to. I outran him easily.

Soon I was at the sea front, I'm about half an hour away from home, so I decided to walk home along the beach. If I called Zoe or Alfie they would tell me off for running away.

So I set off along the beach front. After an hour I turned up at home.

What should I say to Zoe and Alfie? Sally has probably rung them and told them what happened already....

Opening the door with my key, I go in and run up the stairs to my room. I hear Alfie calling me but soon it stops as I sob into my pillow.