Say The Three Words

I'm Haruno Sakura, 20 years old and I'm living alone in my apartment and I'm working at the Uchiha Co. In Konoha and you may not know this but my boyfriend is-- Uchiha Sasuke he owns 5 Uchiha's Co. Around the world, He is a billionaire really , I know that your wondering why would he go out with me ? Right? And he is my boss. Well our relationship is not like a romance its normal were just like a normal couples except we didn't even kiss and hug like the other normal couples are. And when I told him I love him, he will always tell me "I know" *sigh* he never said the three words that I really want to hear, I guess he didn't even love me, maybe he just want to make his fan-girls to go away by making me his girlfriend. But move on with that, I'm currently in the konoha hospital right now, and I'm already making my way to my doctor, wondering why I'm in the hospital? Well...

~Flashback~

I just finished from my work, when suddenly my phone rang and when i'm reaching it I suddenly feel dizzy maybe because I'm just tired so I proceed to what I'm doing and didn't care about feeling dizzy. When I look who is calling, I immidiately answer it. " Sasuke-kun?". " Sakura.. where are you?". "Umm.. I just finish from my work and umm.. I'm already heading to my apartment soon." . "Hn. Okay goodnight." . "Wait! Sasuke-kun.. umm... why did you call? umm is there anything you wa--". "Why? Is it bad to worry about my girlfriend? I need to go now I'll see you tomorrow be ready at 10 a.m, I'm taking you out. Goodnight". "Yeah sure goodnight too sasuke-kun I love you". "Hn.... I know". *toot* *toot* *toot* *sigh* 'he will never change' I thought to my self, I didn't even know that I'm already standing at my door *sigh* so I grab my key and opened my door and close it after, I'm in a bathtub, relaxing there, and then suddenly I feel dizzy again and this time, I feel weak and i'm short of breath then after a minute, it  suddenly disappear and then I got out of the tub and wipe my soaked body in a towel and wrap it around my body and change in my pajamas and while I'm lying in my bed in silence, listening to whatever and then I let sleep took over me.
Dizzy, Weak, Short of breath, Fever, Loss of appetite, and of course I loss weight. I don't even know why this is happening to me. Sasuke-kun doesn't know about this because I know he is busy I don't want to be burden to him. When we always met, he'll asked " Sakura, your pale, are you alright?" . " Yes sasuke-kun don't worry about me I'm fine, I'm just tired you know" I said and put a small smile. "Then take a off in your work sakura i'll give you 2 weeks and thats final". "Bu...but". "No but, I'm your boss sakura and your going to listen to me understood?, Now go home and relax there, I have a meeting to go." He said and then walked out of the cafe store *sigh* Does he even love me? Why he is so.. so arrogant? I felt something rolling down to my cheeks, tears, of course its tears and I can't stop it, I don't want to make a scene here in cafe store so i got up and proceed to my apartment and once I'm in my bed, thats when i broke into tears, I'm crying really hard and then I suddenly remembered that I'm going to the hospital. So once I'm in the hospital and talking to the doctor, I told her what I feel last to 2 weeks and then she check up on me then she said that 1 week i will have to go here again because of the result. Then 1 week later when I arrived and go straight to my doctor, the doctor turn to me holding my result then i saw her face its a serious and she said "Sakura.. you have a Cancer and this cancer... its a serious matter..". I'm shocked at what I just heard I have a cancer, I felt my tears in my eyes and I asked the doctor what cancer I have. "Doctor, wh..what.. ca..cancer do.. do .. I.. have? Will it c...cure? Please t..te.ll me doc.. it will right?" I shuttered then I look at my doctor, she's sigh.. then she look at me and told me that made me burst to tears "Sakura.. this cancer of yours doesn't have a cure... Its Leukemia. The one that you are feeling the other weeks is a symptoms of the leukemia or should i say the effect." The doctor said. I don't know what to do, i don't want this to tell sasuke-kun, what do i do? How can I tell him?. And again I didn't even notice that I'm already in my apartment and I burst into tears. I've been crying this whole day. And let the sleep took over me.

~End of Flasback~

So here I'am making my way to my office. I'm really nervous and this past days my condition is getting worst. Suddenly I got pulled out through my thoughts, when sasuke-kun called me, asking some papers to give him. When i was done, I feel dizzy again and the next thing i know is being called then all my surrounding is black. When I opened my eyes i saw a white ceiling and blink many and I heard my door opening and i looked up to see who is it, it's my doctor. I was afraid that my doctor will tell sasuke-kun about my condition, but I guess not. "Sakura, your awake are you alright?" My doctor said, I really wish Sasuke-kun is the one who should asked that question but never mind. "I'm feeling better now, thank you very much". " your welcome sweetie and by the way that young man that brought you here said that he can't be there when you woke up because he has a very important meeting." Meeting, meeting always going to a meeting. "Oh ok thanks for informing me doctor umm doctor did you told him about my condition?" I asked my doctor and she said that she didn't told him and she said that my condition is getting worse then after that she dismissed me.

Later that night, its getting super worse and it breaks my heart and i just want to sleep and never waking up so that i will not feel my pain, then I remember Sasuke-kun and I'm thinking that I should call him and tell him about my condition. When he answered his phone "Hello?" I'm gonna miss his husky and muscular voice and thinking like that it breaks my heart and I cried again while talking to my boyfriend. "H-hi Sasuke-kun... ummm are you busy?". "Hn. Yes Sakura I'm busy. What do you want? I'm running out of time.". " S-sasuke-kun... umm.. I want to tell you something.. umm.. I.. I.. ummm.. h-have---". " Can you just say it faster? Or can it wait for tomorrow?, I'm really busy sakura. And right now I'm hanging out."."W-wait Sasuke---- *toot* *toot* *toot*". Why why why !!! Why doesn't he care!! Does he not love me anymore? It's the meeting really important than me? I just want to tell him my condition but why can't he hear me out !! And right now i'm crying whole heartedly and it hurts badly that i can't even breath anymore.

Days, Weeks, Months has past he still doesn't know that I have a leukemia and today is our 3 years and 12 months and I'm currently waiting for sasuke. He asked me out and he is still busy but I insist him so here we are in a beach were we can watch the sunset, I just want to hold him and say I love you to him, thinking this makes my heart broke into pieces and I suddenly cry into him, "Hn. Sakura why are you crying?". "Sa..su..ke-kun...*snif* can I hold you just this time?" I asked him still crying. I really want to hold him tight and I don't want to go, I don't want to leave him. Sasuke-kun let me hug him and i just broked into tears then suddenly I feel weak, super weak and then I stumbled. Thankfully sasuke-kun catches me on time. "Sakura? Oy!! Sakura what happened?". "Sa...su...ke..ku..n" And that's all I say before darkness eat me out.

I woke up to the sound of beeping and then I move a bit, I looked around the room, I know I'm in the hospital and then I broke into tears. So this is it. My fate is finally here, after a few minutes the door burst up and I looked who is the person and I looked at him and broke in my tears again I can't stop crying, then he suddenly hug me tight I'm shocked at what he did, so I hugged him too. "Sakura.. why.. why didn't you tell me? Sakura.. please tell me this is not true right? Tell me.. TELL ME SAKURA !!" He's crying, he never act this way? Why now? "I... I don't want.. to ... be ... burden to .. you sasuke-kun" I told him while I broke into our hug. He's crying oh god !! I don't want to leave him like this!!.. "Sakura your not burden to me..". I suddenly feel weak and short of breath then he notice it he panic and he said "Sakura please don't leave me, please!!...". "Ne Sasuke-kun..I have a favor can you do that for me? I know that you don't want this but.. please can you do it for me? Just this once and then I'll never asked you again and this favor is so many can you do it for me?
Can you hug me?
Can you hold my hands?
Can you touch my face?
Can you kiss me?
And lastly Can you Say The Three Words?
That's all I'm asking Sasuke-kun
And you know what ? I...I really... *snif* really... Love you and Goodbye..." I felt Sasuke-kun Hug me and hold my hands and touch my face and he Kissed me soft this is are first time.. and now I'm waiting for him to say it.. will he say it? I feel my eyes closing and I bearly hear sasuke-kun saying my name and then I heard him.. I finally Heard him say it. "Sakura !! I LOVED YOU!!" I felt my tears streaming down my face and then I let the Darkness eat me.

The End !!