Be Prepared

CLAIRE'S POV

Finally, I made it back to camp safe and sound! I immediatley went back to my tent, and I got myself ready for bed.

Once I was finished I sat down on my and waited for William to return.

Thirty more minutes went by before William walked through the flap of my tent. He looked at me and smiled before he began to change.

He took of his coat, unbuttoned his shirt, before removing his socks and boots. He slowly walked over to me.

Once he reached my bed he sat on the end, looking out into the distance. He sighed shakily before turning to me.

"I'm scared", he told me before continuing, "that you're going to be killed in the next battle."

I sighed, realizing just how nervous I was. I put my hand under his chin, turning his face to me. I took in the magnificent view of his eyes.

"I am too." I told him shakily

He turned to me in disbelief.

"You are?" He asked me

"Yeah.... I was nervous when we were in the Alamo too."

"Why were you nervous?"

"I was scared of losing you." I told him quietly, while looking down at my fingernails.

At these words he reached his hand out and touched my shoulder. Pushing me lightly till I was laying flat on my back.

He slowly layed on me, he put his hands on either side of my head. He began leaning down to my left ear.

"You'll never lose me." He told ne before planting his lips on my mouth.

The thing I treasure most about William's kisses is that he's so gentle and caring with them.

I feel like he thinks that I am a fragile piece of glass, and if he adds to much pressure I'll break.

He made a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck and down to my collar bone.

He slowly put his lips on my collar bone. Planting light kisses all over it.
I sucked in lightly when he grazed his teeth over the spot before sucking on the skin.

He pulled away to where his face was hovering over mine; he was only centimeters away from my mouth.

While still looking into my eyes he took his hand and placed his hand underneath my shirt. He started just below my chest, before trailing his hand all the way down past my belly button, stopping before his hands reached my pants.

After he trailed his hands down me; he put his hands on my shirt and slowly rolled it up until it was below my chest.

My stomach was exposed and my breathing had changed rapidly. He placed his warm lips on the cold skin of my stomach.

He retraced his steps with his lips. Once the trail ended, he looked up into my eyes.

"Just be prepared." He told me

I nodded my head showing him that I understand. He rolled off of me and layed down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, while planting a soft kiss on my exposed shoulder.

"Goodnight Claire." He whispered before I closed my eyes and drifted into darkness.

AUTHORS NOTE: SO I UPDATED TWICE TODAY. ROUND-OF-APPLAUSE FOR ME! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS STORY!

~Be_brave1836~