SHE'S TEXAS SANTIAGO

SHE’S TEXAS SANTIAGO

 P.S: This is a Tagalog-English story. 

CHAPTER I

Texas Santiago was a mysterious girl who lives in Toronto Canada. She used to live by her own since her parents were killed 10 years ago in front of her. Texas was the only child of the nuclear family. She doesn’t have any relatives, even friends. She used not to trust anyone since her parents were killed. She made a promise to herself not to trust anyone but only herself. Olli, Olli is the name of the man who pulled the trigger that pointed right through the skulls of the parents of Texas. He was the one who killed her parents in front of her and left her parents showering by their own blood. Olli was not alone killing the parents of Texas; he has bodyguards with highly armors at that time. It seems that Olli is a powerful man. Texas never forgets the name and the face of the one who killed her parents; she made a promise to her late parents that she will get her revenge. She will kill Olli and the family of it.

“Dad, can I go to the Philippines? I just want to stay there for a few days or maybe for a week? And it’s already summer, my friends told me that there are hundreds of beaches there in the Philippines. And maybe  I could visits nanny there, I miss nanny already. “ I said to dad.

“ Okay son. Infact, you' already know how to handle your yourself. And I think it is the time to go back to the place where you were born. "

"Uhmm, Dad, one mo re thing. If it's okay to you, I want to continue my studies out there in the Phillipines. You know, nanny is already old. She might be needed someone to help her there. And I also want to go back thre, I miss my childhood buddies.”

*Kriiiiiiiiiiing--*

Dad's phone interupt our conversation. 

“Yes? This is Olli Zohan. Speak. “  Dad answer the call.

“WHAT! BULLSHIT! FIND HERRRR!---

“ Dad what's goin’ on? “

“No, nothing. Okay. You can go. Just call me when you need something. I’ll just get you your passport and you can go to the Philippines. Pack your bags now.” He urgently said to me. Is there something happened? What's with the call? And who's her? 

I'm still standing right in front of him. 

“GO!” he shouted. 

“Kay.” I immediately answered.

I know that here is something that is not right.