first boook not finished

"Mom, where is my school stuff?" Ally ask, "How the hell should I know, does it look like i go to freaking school?" Yelled Ally's mom. pouting, she just stompped up stairs and slamed her door, "You don't pay any bills so you can"t be slamming any freaking doors alright!?" With a loud sigh, Ally just looked at her scrap book in peace. "What happen to you mom? We used to be so, so good and then you just turned into madusa on me" feeling tears swell up she put the book back under her bed and just picked up her reading book and left for school. "Hey missy, come here" said Raul (Allys mom bf) with a look of hate she walk over to him and stood there, looking at him, Ally never got why her mom picked him out of all guys. Raul was short, and when Ally says you're short, then you're short cause Ally is ony 5'1, Raul had greasy, dirty hair and always wore the same, dirty, ratty T-shirt every day, sometimes Ally thinks it will jump off his body and croll away, "Hey little missy you need to calm down around here" said Raul, but Ally didn't talk, she didn't care, that is why she wore what she wore, ripped skinny jeans, zebra print pink and black hoodie, every colour of "I LOVE BOOBIES" braclets, socks up to my ankle, and ratty old concords. "Hey you here me?" Raul yelled, "Yeah whatever I'll be lait for school if I don't go now" that was a lie, she again didn't care about school, infact she only went so she didn't have to see Rauls ugly face. On the way out Raul grabbed her and pulled her twords him, "Hey, it's okay no need to rush" he said as he tried to touch Ally's arm but she yanked away, "leave me alone you drunk!" Ally tried to walk away but Raul sprung up and smacked her, "Who you talking to?" he yelled loud. "I'm top dog around here niña!" but as he was saying that Ally sprung up and ran out the door. "Oh my zeus, what is happening to me! Why me!? Ugh sometimes I wish my real dad never left." And with that, Ally was on her way to school.

"Good day class, we shall begen with a simple lesson with the difference from the greek gods, and the roman gods" anounced Mrs. Brooks, she was Allys favorite teacher. She was a middle aged women maybe in her 50's with teeth brighter than the sun. "Ask Ally, that's all she know is all this greek stuff right greeky?" Yelled Toya, the only person who came ne're as much as she hates Raul, With a look of hate, Ally answered, then with a shock, Toya said something nice, "Good job" but before it could since in, Toya's real statement came out "Good job being a nerd greeky like you are!" the whole class laughed at her, and that is when Mrs.Brooks took charge, with a manish voice she yelled "EVERYONE BE QUIET" with a look of shock everyone stopped laughing and that made Ally feel better. After the bell rang Ally went to the local D&D for some coffee but was shocked to see Toya there, waiting infact. "Look at the freak getting coffee, I think they have a no freak policy, sorry" Toya laughed at her joke, but it wasn't funny. Ally just calmly walked away but Toya wasn't done yet. "Hey freak I am tal-" "SHUT UP AND DON'T CALL ME A FREAK" yelled Ally, and with a smell of smoke in the air, Toya's shirt started to sizzle and then cought fire. "Hey what the!?!?!?" as she tried to get it out she realized that is the same place Ally grabbed her, "You did this, you really are a freak!" this time Ally couldn't hold it, she lashed out, striking the girl in the face with her fist, the when she fell down to the floor she kicked Toya over, and over and over until she realized what was happening. "Oh no" she ran fast, fast as she could but then something happen, something really weired, Toya got up, then she didn't run but she jumped! She jumped right infront of her, "Oh no you don't!" was that really Toya? what had happen, her face changed. Insteed of her long brown hair it is replaced by hissing, what are those snake? Her co-co brown skin is shifting between co-co and gray and I can feel her eyes behind her glasses, just stairing into my soul, wanting me to look. Then it hit me "Madusa?!?!?" With a hiss like laugh mixed with a smile she said finally said "Yesss my darling. And Know i ssshall turn you in to one of my ssstatuse and put you into my garden." "No you wont chick!" Ally tried to struggle but she couldn't, she was two feet into the air and was being held around the kneck. "You try and ssstruggle to get free young one? You shhhall not get away from me! Know look into my eyesss." "No know leave me alone! Put me down!" "Look into my eyess and I'll let you go" but that was a trick, no one could look into those eyes cause if she does, she's dead meat, or rather dry semint. "Hey Mrs.Snake head!" came a voice. "Who dares try and distract me!!?!?" Madusa looked but was to late. CHOP!!! a sword cut her head clean off. As I fell someone caught me, but it was funny cause, I knew this person, wait could it be? "Mrs.Brooks!???!?!?" "That's right honey i knew you were special i just knew it!" said Mrs.Brooks. "I-I" she fainted.

 "ZUES KILLED HIS FAtherr.." Ally woke up screaming for some odd reason and got out of bed and made her a sandwhich then it hit her....."OMG WHERE AM I!?!?!" Then when Ally looked around she noticed that she was at home, and it was quite? Usally there was a sound of raul yelling at my mom to get him a beer and her not being fast enough. Also the house smelled like....roses