Chapter 1

A/N : New Story guys!, i had this in my mind for a long time but didn't have time to finish it up, this is very looooooooooooooosely based on One Tree Hill and Teen Wolf, more like a collaboration or something :) hope you like it, Happy Reading guys...

"Hey Princess,"

A loud noise of laughter filled his ears as Louis was completely taken aback by the two hands which were tight on his tiny waist causing him to almost let out a scream when he realized it was none other than the famous Harry Styles and his jerk-ish friends. Louis already knew the drill, quickly batting away the rough hands on his waist Louis sent them all a glare..

"What are you doing here?"

Louis questioned Harry, looking directly at his hazel green eyes, blue eyes filled with annoyance while the green were filled with anger. While Louis was too busy glaring at Harry he once again felt two hands creeping up his waist causing him to flinch...

"Josh let him be...this is not the correct place or the time."

A rough voice filled the air and Josh dropped his hands and stepped infront of the bar, standing next to Harry, the curly haired boy looked deep in to Louis' face as if trying to figure out what he was thinking, Louis had his eyes closed and Harry knew that look, Louis was trying to calm himself. Smirking at a very confused Louis, Harry sat down on a bar stool along  with his friends.

"What do you wa-....what can I get you?"

"Get me a G&T and six beers......loser"

Louis was used to this kind of things, but never the one to fight back.

Louis Tomlinson was 18, a calm, innocent son of Johanna Tomlinson and sitting in front of him was the famous Harry Tomlinson, son of Des Tomlinson and Anne Styles. The most fascinating fact about these two is that there are only two things they have in common, namely Des Tomlinson and basket-ball. Speaking of which, Louis and Harry are half-brothers. When Anne was pregnant with their child Des left her and married Johanna who then got pregnant with Louis, but after one unfortunate fight Des left her and found his way back to Anne. Louis was born one year after Harry was born.  Right after Harry got to know that Louis was his half-brother, hatred planted itself in the older boy deciding to hate his younger -brother for the rest of his life. Louis however did not take things out of hand like Harry did, he was always calm and always did bear up with Harry's nasty pranks. Harry on the other hand loved to pull pranks on Louis, Harry being the captain of the School Basket-ball Team didn't exactly help the whole "hatred" thing either, but on the brighter side, only Harry and his three other friends were allowed to mess with Louis. If he saw or find out that some other person had mess with Louis that particular person would come to school with a broken nose or a black eye next day. Because even though Harry hated Louis, there was this teeny tiny small voice inside of him which compelled him to do stuff he didn't even want to do, be protective over Louis, be possessive over him.....just a little bit though...

That's the exact voice that forced the older boy to look up from his drink and let his eyes fall on Jackson, Captain of the footie team, who had his hand wrapped tightly around Louis' thin wrists, trying to pull him closer, Harry made to stand up when Liam, Louis' best friend made his way over to Louis and pushed Jackson away from him, when Louis made his way back to his place behind the bar Harry instantly knew that something happened while he was lost in his thoughts.

"What happened?"

Harry put a question mark in front of Louis' face just when the younger boy thought that Harry haven't seen anything but he did notice because of the way Louis' hands were shaking violently while mixing a drink, spilling its contents all over his white shirt. Louis groaned and excused himself so he could change  into something else. Harry didn't missed the way how Jackson stood up after Louis and walked behind him. He just shrugged it off because nothing would happen to Louis yeah?