From the time I could remember, my family, especially daddy has always been protective of me. Never letting me out of their site.

My brothers would always be there to play with my friends and I, even when their friends didn't want to. They feared that I would get hurt somehow. 

They would always fight for my attention, but I must say Sev has always been the one I've been closest too out of all my brothers.

Sev would abandon his friends because they didn't like me. Always picking on me whenever he wasn't around.

One day when he found them making fun of me, he beat them to a pulp, then have daddy punish them severely for bullying isnt aloud within the pack.

Sev been careful of who is friends where from there on out. I felt bad, apologizing whenever I felt that way, but he would always assure me that I come first and if his friends couldn't respect that, then they wasn't his friends.

As for Stanley and Zayn, they would just ditch their friends for me, but their friends never picked on me, they just didn't speak to me. They thought I was too young to hang with them.

As for mommy and daddy, they never were too busy for me. I tried not to take advantage of it, but sometimes I did. They know too, but never commented on it.

I feel as the car stops, still not letting daddy go, he climbs out of the car with me still hanging on like a koala.

Daddy treads to the livingroom, sitting down. I finally let go of him, sitting beside him, I take his hand in mine to play with his fingers like I always do.

Everyone else sits down. They glance at me waiting for me to tell them about what I have to say.

swallowing a breathe of air, I speak. "So I met a witch, his name is Conner."

"So this Conner, anything special about him?" Sev ask with a glint in his eyes, like he knows what I'm thinking.

"Um, yeah. He well... He knows about what happened between Haythem and I. And he... Well he asked me on a date and I said yes." I blush all the way through.

"Zr..." Sev starts but mommy stops him. 

"Let him finish." She gives them a pointed look, before letting her gaze on me. "Finish, baby boy no interruptions."

I glance down, finding the carpet very interesting. "He makes me forget, but the thing is, is it too early to move on? I have a baby on the way, and I know I should focus on him or her, but is it bad that I want Conner?"

My family don't say a thing, sensing that I'm not done. "I know mates are a beautiful thing, but my mate hurt me in the worse possible way. I was and am force to love him, but I want to love because I choose too, not by fate."

"Baby boy?" Mommy gasps.

Tears fill my eyes. "I don't believe in mates anymore mommy. I've watched daddy and you, more love between you then I've ever seen in mates. You gave me hope in mates, but that hope was crushed."

A tear glides down my cheek. "I wanted to experience it for myself, and I did. What little taste I had, I loved. I know everyone makes mistakes, but cheating isn't a mistake. It's a choice you've made because of lust."

I'm full on sobbing now. "And you know what's the worst part?"

I don't even let them answer. "Having the pack look you in the eyes every day like they don't know what's going on. I know they did, for they had knowing glints in their eyes, always trying to keep me out of the pack house whenever Haythem had a conquest."

"Baby boy!" The pain in daddy's voice is evident. "You don't have to continue."

But it's like I didn't even hear daddy speak. "When I found him in our room, on our bed, a place only I should have laid with him. He shattered the most happiest moment of my life."

A loud sob escapes my throat. "Daddy what's wrong with me?"

Daddy pulls me into his lap, his arms snake around me tightly, not letting go. My face pressed against his neck, my tears wetting his neck.

"Baby boy, listen to when I say that nothing is wrong with you. What Haythem did has nothing to do with what you did wrong or right. That was his own choice he made, but don't let this destroy you."

Daddy stops speaking go see if I'm listening, when he sees that I am, he continues. "I know I don't know the pain, and I can never fully understand it, but baby boy, this man, Conner, you said helps you forget. Then don't let the chance for you to be happy of your own free to pass you by."

Between hiccups, I speak. "I won't daddy. I really like Conner, but is it to early?"

"Of course not baby boy. Any chance for you to be happy is never to early. Now continue crying, because I know you haven't really had a good cry. We are here for you, so cry away." Mommy and my brothers surrounds me and daddy.

Doing as mommy say. I let the tears fall freely. Sobs force their way out of my throat, I cry because my heart is broken, my child will never have a happy family with both parents, and I sob because of the life I once had.

My eyes become heavy from all the tears I've shead. I feel my body being lifted, and carried until I'm laid on my bed gently.

A body lays beside me, snuggling into the side, I feel arms snake around my waist, pulling me tightly to them.

"Sleep baby boy." Daddy's voice is the last thing I hear before I fall into the abyss of dreams.