Copyrights and Infringement Rights

Here's some things I want to clarify before you start reading this.

1)DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY BOOK.
I spent a hell of a time brainstorming it ans spent hours writing it and I don't want my efforts to be destroyed just by you plagiarizing it. I feel really angered and outraged by you doing it. I write while you sleep and this is the most you can do for me.

And as much as I love other people's idea for their book, I make it a point to not copy their idea and to avoid writing the same idea in my book. I respected you guys,so respect me too!

2)DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS.
I don't care if you think it's amazing or what sort ever. Do not copy it. Nono. I hate to see the similarity of our stories. I created it. So deal with it. Don't copy it.

#MarkAe is one of my prized works.Gossip Corner , #MarkAe moments  and the official fanclub MTYE ❤️ are things that I spent hours coming out with. So don't copy it. I'm going to feel extremely frustrated and everything.

Mark Tuan you are mine is my first work and something I'm proud of.The plot I came up with is different from others. Trust me. I read about almost all the fan fictions about Mark in Wattpad. And this was my original idea. (Unless you came up with it before I did, I apologize for it.) Min Ae becoming a part of GOT7 is what I came up with so deal with it and don't plagiarize. Do not steal my characters (Min Ae,Park Hoon,Tae Hee and more)

WHAT? is also something I came up with after racking my brains out. I don't think I ever read a fanfiction like this before so deal with it.

I CAN HEAR IT is something I got inspired by Twilight and Master's Sun but trust me, it is just an inspiration and the entire plot is different. So don't copy it. Uhh-uhh. I know it is a good idea but no. Don't.

GOT7 One Shots is something I racked out my brains to come out with. I don't know whether there are similiar one shots outside ( Cause I don't really read them) but trust me, mine will be different and I didn't copy anyone's so deal with it and don't copy mine too.

If you got inspired by me, I wouldn't mind it if you can state it that you got inspired by me in your book. But no! Don't copy my ideas,my characters and everything. It is just inspiration and nothing else. Don't steal my ideas.I hate to see the similarity and if things get out of hand, I will get grumpy and angry and I will confront you about it.

3)DO CORRECT MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.
That's what I want you to do for me. I don't read my chapters after I type it so there is bound to be typos and everything. So if you spot it,please kindly state it out to me. I would prefer it if you don't
say it like : WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU? ITS NOT SPELT LIKE THIS. You could use a better tone to do this you know.

4)DO COMMENT YOUR OPINION.
Even if you don't like the chapter, tell me. Tell me everything that I need to improve. Trust me. Writers need the criticism to do better. And so do I! If you tell me about it, I could do maybe less crappy chapters and maybe you will like it more.

And if you do like the chapter,tell me about it. Tell me how you felt while reading it. I love your response and I love to interact with my readers because without you I'm nothing literally.

I love the comments and they keep me motivated and everything so comment!

5)JOIN MTYE❤️ IF YOU LOVE MY BOOKS AND ARE A FAN OF THE CHARACTERS
MTYE❤️ is the official fan club of all my books. So join us if you love them. There are still vacancies so join before it is too late.

How to join :-
1) Go to my #MarkAe book
2) Search for the chapter MTYE❤️
3) Comment a ❤️ at the chapter and you are done.

Isn't it easy?
I want you guys to join this small family
and there are benefits for my MTYE ❤️ family.

I will list you guys out at the end of my books, I will accept your oneshot request regardless how many and I will write a short note to you guys.

6) I ONLY POST ON WATTPAD
So if you see my books on other sites do inform me and report it. Because it is not me.

Trust me.I'm a really fun person to be with but I'm very protective with my books and if you break any of the rules above I swear I'm going to turn into a furious ugly monster.

I hope you will enjoy my book and I love you guys!❤️