4❤️

This is the park Mark brought Min Ae to. It was magical. *fireflies juseyo*

Min Ae was really touched that Mark brought her to such a beautiful place and Got7's secret place too. It made her feel that she is finally a part of Got7 and that it wasn't a dream. She loved this place a lot as it was deserted,beautiful and peaceful. It made her at ease. Plus it was a great place to watch stars.

Mark brought her to this park as he wanted to avoid Park Hoon but Min Ae wanted to practice her dance steps. He suddenly remembered this place where they (Rest of Got7) came to practice and to hangout. They haven't been here since their debut and he was a little afraid that he might have forgotten how to come here.

Actually this place was discovered by Jackson.Some day after they ate lunch at a nearby shop, they decided to take a walk to digest the food. They saw this park and walked around as they didn't want to go back to the company that fast.

Jackson walked around by himself,looking here and there and suddenly he disappeared. They could not reach him through their phones and they searched for him for about 10minutes when Jackson suddenly appeared and told them that a 'fairy' bought him to a secret place. They laughed at him over that but still followed him to the place and when they first saw it they were amazed. It was too beautiful. It them became their secret hideout and they debuted the next month which made this their lucky place too.

(Jackson's comment: I really saw the fairy!! It bought me there!!!! )

*PS The above is all just fabricated by this author-nim so yeah,but we never know right? -wink-*

Reference: Chapter 61