2❤️

This is the handkerchief that Mark *ehmm* gave to the girl crying in front of JYP building which *ehmm* happens to be Min Ae..

For Min Ae: This handkerchief gave her warmth, which she recieved not from her parents, Jin Young but someone else.She didn't have any friends during her Primary School years as she felt that Jin Young is her world and she didn't have to have others when she had such a great oppa. Until she met Brooklyn did she really open herself to the world. She is known to be shy when she was young,probably never learning to be independent as Jin Young was always there for her from the moment she moved to korea when she was 6 months old. Jin Young and Min Ae were stuck like glue together until Jin Young felt for the auditions at JYP. Jin Young doted on her and spoiled her in many ways and they spend all of their time together except during school. Jin Young picks her up at school and brings her to school too! So when she met this guys outside JYP building, she was really thankful that he comforted her and maybe has a little,little crush on him that eventually died over since she couldn't really remember how he looks,just how comforting he was.

For Mark: This handkerchief was something that he never would forget. Who would forget the girl who they met on their first day at a new country?? Sadly, he seems to not remember her face just her presence. He is awfully flustered when girls cry as he totally doesn't know what to do. He would just stand there awkwardly and say a few words which mostly made the girls cry harder. But weirdly enough,on that day, when he saw the girl cry, comforting words came out. And he was really surprised when the girl stopped crying. It was his first time making a girl stop crying. He found her to be amusing as she said that 'Jin Young oppa was kidnapped by the people inside' and thought it was his new boss. Plus, she spoke english to him which made him wonder why isn't he being looked as a korean when they are in Korea. Double plus, the handkerchief he gave her was the ONLY handkerchief he had so he would never forget that handkerchief and it has a small M. mark behind of it which his mom sown for him. PS: I wonder why he never thought that the "Jin Young oppa" was Jr in his group. He sometimes will remember the moment and still wonder who that girl was.

Reference: Prologue, Chapter 61