SECOND CHAPTER

After 5 years...

Lucy is now a powerful mage or not to be called as a mage but as a dragon/god/devil slayer of Saber Tooth. She studied well and read books on how to practice slaying arts, she even learned Arc of Time and every lost magic and caster and holder type magic such as requip and ice make. But even she became a slayer she still loved her Celestial spirits, she created a book that can summon everything including the dragons she bumped with and made contract, she also made contracts with gods and devils. She became a very powerful mage like Zeref or let's just say that Lucy and Zeref are equally powerful or Lucy is more powerful than him. A month ago she joined Saber Tooth to replace Minerva since she will be away for a year to finish a mission, she also has a co member who is also a celestial mage and her name is Yukino Aguria. Before Lucy joined the guild, Sting and Rogue tried to challenge her but only ended up getting beaten up by Lucy in a matter of minute with a single blast.

Lucy was walking with the twin dragon slayers of Saber Tooth but now it's not twin but triple Dragon Slayers of Saber Tooth because they included Lucy. Lucy is now ranked as SS-class mage together with Minerva they are called Lady Aces of Saber Tooth due to their power.

"Lucy-san, you're cloak is so long." Lector said with eagerness, he and Frosch were clinging in Lucy's long white cloak with black feather protrusions that covers her chest. She wears tight short mini black skirt, strapless short black blouse, long black mid-thigh socks and black heeled boots. Her celestial keys encased in a black wallet that is connected to a black belt that is tied on her waist, she holds the book that she used to summon some creatures and her right eye is covered by an eyepatch. She ties her hair in a French braid.

"Lucy-san, is scary." Sting whispered to Rogue of tremble in fear

"Stop saying that or else she will beat us again." Rogue hissed at Sting, Lucy closed her book and looked at the two dragon slayers who tremble in fear. She has a calm, silent and cold personality since she left the guild. The old Lucy who was cheerful, ecstatic and friendly is now calm, silent, cold and heartless. But she is still kind to her spirits.

"You idiots better shut your mouths or I'll turn you into ice and freeze you to death." The cold blonde haired lady said

"Ye...Yes, Lucy-sama." Sting and Rogue stuttered

"Frosch thinks so too, Lucy-sama is awesome." Frosh complimented Lucy, Lucy smiled a little bit because of Frosch cuteness.

"Lector, Frosh, let's go. Your owners are idiots, I'll treat you a free ice cream." Lucy said, Lector and Frosch smiled eagerly

"Thank you very much, Lucy-sama!" Lector thanked and he hugged Lucy also did Frosch, Lucy smiled a little bit while Sting and Rogue glared at their exceeds

"You little grumpy cats." Sting and Rogue hissed, Lector and Frosch just wave at them while sitting at Lucy's shoulders. The two dragon slayers just let out a breath and followed Lucy.

The group ordered ice cream and it was Lucy who paid it, suddenly Lucy saw her previous team which made her widen. She faced her group

"Sting, Rogue, Team Natsu is here. We must hurry." Lucy warned, Sting and Rogue nodded and quickly finished their ice cream

At Team Natsu

Everything is quiet, Happy, Natsu, Erza, Gray and Lisanna aren't talking for over 5 years after what happened. They were are the town taking a stroll when they spotted a familiar blonde girl eating ice cream with a certain Saber Tooth members

"Is that Lucy?! Lucy!" Natsu called and they run towards the group but the group quickly stood up. Two exceed which are Lector and Frosch jumped unto the blonde girl's shoulders.

"Lucy wait!" Erza yelled

Back at Team Saber Tooth

"Is that Lucy?! Lucy!" They heard Natsu yelled

"Shit they saw us, Lector, Frosch, on my shoulders now. Rogue, Sting, let's go." Lucy commanded and they run, Lucy takes of her eye path revealing her dark orange colored right eye and she cast a spell that made her right eye glow

"Barrier." She casted and formed a barrier to block Team Natsu. She puts her eye patch back

"Sting, Rogue, on the roofs." She commanded and they leaped high to the roofs, they jump and run.

They reached the guild.

"Welcome back, Lucy-sama, Sting, Rogue and Exceeds." The members of Saber Tooth greeted the team, Orga and Rufus walk towards them

"Lucy-sama, we have a voting for tomorrow's Grand Magic Games Prologue." Rufus said while holding a book, Orga noticed Lucy's book

"That book is dangerous." Orga said, Lucy raised a brow which made Rufus and him tremble in fear. Lucy walked right in the middle of them and hits Orga in the head with her book.

"My book can kill you if you want, quit meddling with me." Lucy said with a cold tone, Orga gulped

"Ye...yes." Orga said

"Let's go, all the members are called for the voting." Lucy said and she heads to meet with the master and the other members, Sting Rogue, Lector, Frosch, Rufus and Orga followed her back.

As Lucy, Sting, Orga, Rufus, Rogue, Lector, Frosch reached the guild's meeting hall they were greeted by the members including Yukino

"Welcome back, Lucy-sama." The members greeted, Lucy just nodded

"Welcome back, Lucy-sama." Yukino greeted with a smile, Lucy smiled at her slightly. Master Jiemma stood from his sit.

"The palace announced an event called The Grand Magic Games where every guild will fight each other allies or not allies will still fight. Since my daughter is away for a year and just left the guild a week ago to attend the mission, her position as the leader of the team of our guild will be replaced by none other but our other SS-class mage, Lucy Heartfilia." Master Jiemma announced, everyone wasn't shocked to hear it anymore since it was always Lucy or either Minerva who will be taking the lead.

"Understood, Master." Lucy said with a very serious tone

"Lucy, you are in charge to pick four members to be with you in the team and another extra member for emergency." Master Jiemma commanded, Lucy nodded and faced the members with a very serious and cold face.

"First and second member will be Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney." Lucy announced with a serious tone, Sting and Rogue stand beside her.

"Third and fourth member Rufus Lore and Orga Nanagear." Lucy announced the third and fourth member

"And lastly for the emergency member will be Yukino Aguria." Lucy finally announced. The called members stood beside Lucy, Lucy then faced Master Jiemma

"Master, these are the members that I have chosen for tomorrow's Grand Magic Games prologue. I have tested their skills and prove that this members have the will and proven skills to be a part of Team Saber Tooth." Lucy said with a serious tone, her words are like a general that are perfectly spoken well.

I see and now I pronounce this members and you as the leader of this team as the team of Saber Tooth. Master Jiemma announced, everyone clapped.

"There is only one word to say and that is to win no matter what." Master Jiemma finally announced, they all nodded.

And that is the day that Team Saber Tooth has been approved, the strongest team of the guild Saber Tooth. Lucy Heartfilia as their team leader, Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Orga Nanagear, Rufus Lore and Yukino Aguria as the members.