Lady of the stars

Start from the beginning

I answered. Mori bowed down which was easy for me to get on top of. I looked at Arrow who was lying down exhausted by the run. I rested my head down on the horse's mane. Why didn't the mithril work for the warg's teeth? I closed my eyes at the thought. Mori started at a slow walk. Hopefully, just hope we wouldn't be met by any more danger. We were crossing many green hills. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked down at Arrow who seemed troubled by the long distanced walk. Maybe, Mori was tired of me riding on him.

"Mori, I'm going to get down."

I told him. Mori stopped and I jumped down. My side was still achy, but not so much as it was before. I started to walk. I could see the Mirkwood forest which wasn't more than three miles away.

"Mori, you know your way home, right?"

I asked Mori after a couple of minutes of dead silence.

"Yes, don't worry."

He answered in soft neighs. I started to pet him. I then looked down at Arrow who was carefully walking behind me.

Thirty minutes had passed and we had finally made our way to the elven gate of Mirkwood. I turned to Mori and gave him a good rub behind his ears.
"Thank you for your kindness."

I told him. I stopped rubbing his ears and with that, he bowed to me and then raced back home. I turned towards the scary forest. I needed to catch up with the company before night fell. I started to run along the path. Arrow followed after me. When I got about a mile into the trail I stopped to recollect my breath. There were many signs of the dwarves along the trail. I looked around, it was dark. I continued down the trail at a walking pace. I started to hum to myself a little song as I went along the path. The song was a very slow pace, but it took up your spare time.

"Sing all ye joyful, now sing all together? The winds in the tree-top, the winds in the heather; The stars are in blossom, the moon is in flower, And bright are the windows of Night in her tower. Dance all ye joyful, now dance all together!"

Then I heard a massive cry from the dwarves. What was going? I picked up my pace to a quick run. I then saw them through openings of trees. They were arguing and fighting. Thorin then stopped them from arguing by just simple words which were very distant. The young hobbit started to climb a nearby tree. I couldn't see much detail because of how dark it was in the woods. I bit my lip, I felt an evil presence upon the woods. The air was filled with stuffy evilness. I tried to regain breathe, but it felt as if I were in an Inn where the smoke was heavy. Then I heard little cries from the dwarves. I looked back to find that the dwarves were gone. I grabbed my sword handle and pulled it out. I ran towards where they once were. I looked around me. Then I looked up and I saw huge spiders on the branches of the trees. I gasped a little bit. I could see them spinning their catch into their webs. Arrow started growling and barking. The spiders noticed the barks and started to crawl toward us. I gripped my handle more tightly. I could feel beads of sweat drip down my cheeks. I started to get noticed as they crawled more towards me. I gulped down my scream and terror. I started to swing at the first spider which fell dead at one hit to the face. I swiped the second spider's leg clean off. I looked behind me where a huge number of spiders were. I ran to a clearing where I could get to them more easier. Then Arrow started barking up at the tree branches. I looked up to find eight siders swinging down towards me. I almost dropped my sword and rose my hands up.

"This one is special."

One spider said to the others as it swung down towards me.

"Then it will make a good meal."

Another replied. I was getting nervous as they spoke of me as a meal. I put my sword back into its sleeve.

"My name is Lady Irene. I am your God. Now I will let you go with mercy if you give me back my company."

I told 2the spiders in their language. Some of the spiders stopped at the threat, others didn't seem affected by it.

"Everyone, stop what you are doing! Stand still!"

One of the spiders yelled. At that one command, all the spiders stopped. A huge spider came down and landed right in front of me.

"This is the lady we saw in the stars, if we end her then Sauron will have our skin. Do not hurt her! Poison her, but do not eat her for a meal."

The spider commanded the others. A few crawled back up to the branches. I let out a sigh of relief. If they poisoned me I could heal myself, but what about the dwarves. I looked at the huge spider that reached my shoulders. The huge spider then turned towards me.

"I will let Sauron do what he wants to you."

He told me with a little evil giggle to it. He then left my vision in a second. All of a sudden three huge spiders jumped on top of me at the same time. I could hear Arrow bark at the spiders. I struggled underneath their weight. Then I felt like a bunch of daggers strike my wrists. I let out a gasp and then held up my head. I then started to feel weak. My head hit the dirt. I looked at the two spiders that were slowly poisoning me. I looked at Arrow who was trying to get the spiders off me. I looked up to find a few of the dwarves dangling from branches in their web cocoons. I slowly closed my eyes. I then saw someone fall through the branches then be wrapped into a cocoon. Our last hope was gone.

I heard yells and shouts from people. I peeled open my eyes. I turned my head to the left of me to find the dwarves fighting the spiders. They seemed to be losing. Poor dwarves ending in a meal and I a sacrifice to end Middle Earth. I closed my eyes again. I couldn't dare see my father be killed before my eyes.

I felt a slight hand on my forehead. It had a gentle touch to it. I slightly opened up my eyes to find a blonde woman elf looking at me. She gave me a gentle smile.

"Legolas, she is alive. We have to get her back to Lord Thranduil. It's the lady that was made out of stars."

The she-elf told another elf. An elf with the same blonde hair came into vision.

"Take her back and heal her from the spider's poison."

The elf told the she-elf. The she-elf looked down at me and gave me a small smile.

"We will take care of you Lady Elm."

The she-elf old me. Knowing I was in great care I closed my eyes and slept.