rebecca coming of age

Rebecca and chuck e cheese begin to walk away from the game machines, they soon reach a dark closet full.
Chuck began to kiss Rebecca, she was confused but she was enjoying it.
"Yes.... Chuck... E..... CHEEEEEEESE" Rebecca said in between licks.
"No, call... Me... *mouse squeal* daddy"
Rebecca agreed. And although she was enjoying her time with daddy, she wanted more.
"I want more! Give me more daddy! More more... MORE!!"
Daddy agreed and got a slice of cheese from a mini fridge in the closet.
"Pull up your dress" daddy said.
Rebecca did as he said and daddy begun to slap her arse with the slice of cheese.
"Yes... D..a ... D .... Y..."
*mouse squeal*
Once they were finished Rebecca's was a little hungry.
"DADDY IM HUNGRY"
Daddy made Rebecca's a grilled cheese sandwich on his stomach because he was so so so hot that this was possible. She got some apple juice and drank it while eating her grilled cheese.
When they were all done, they left the closet and began walking to the games, they stopped in tracks when they noticed Rebecca's dad.
"NOW LISTEN HERE MISSY, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE MY SIGHT. YOU ARE GROUNDED"
Rebecca's began to cry, and her father got a cup from a table and began to drink her tears.
*mouse squeal* chuck was very nervous.
"gotta blast!" *mouse squeal* *laughter*

The end