Chapter 1

Hey my name is Crissy a.k.a baby girl and Im 17 years old and I go to Jackson high school and alot of ppl alot of people know me....So im done with the nice shit lets get into the real shit...
~MONDAY MORNING~
So, today i woke up and my mom isnt home and my daddy in jail but i decided to get dressed so I put on my high waist shorts and my emoji crop top then my emoji Jordan's then I got the rest of my stuff and lefted the house and then.my friend.sharnea came and picked me up and we went to school... so when I get there I see my friend alexa getting.jumped so I go over there.and start beating some ass I dropped my backpack,kicked off my shoes,took off earrings and bracelets and shit so when I get there I see thia bitch named Diana on her and she is blockin until I pop in and I grab ha off so it can be a one on one fight so I beat Diana so I go over there and pull her off and I punch ha in ha facee and then i pull her hair and when I was done I ended up almost killing her. So I kinda felt bad but I didn't so after that we over t I had to go to the office..
"Ms. Jones"says principle Garcia
"yes" I say back
"come in" she says back
"yes ma'am " I say
" do u know anything about what happens this morning" she ask
"no, all I know is that when I got here i saw my friend Alexa getting jumped by two girls and I pull the other girl off and beating up" I tell her
"ok" she says shocked
"can I leave now" I say with an attitude
" yes" she says nicely..and after that when I walked off I rolled my eyes at her...
~ end of the day.~
So now it's time to go home and I go to my locker and this bitch Diana comes up to me
"bitch what does want" I say annoyed
"to fight" she says
"well bitch I mean slut u got catch up round right know hoe cause its whatever " i yell
So after I said that I swing inner as and I started beating her ass and after the fight she kicks my fucking leg and I go fuckin ham....