Lucian walked over to my side and grabbed ahold of my hand. Everyone who was out side started to take glances at me and Lucian, most likely wondering who the hell I was to encrouch onto their territory, but they wouldn't dare go against the Alpha and ask.

"Hello son! Oh who is this?" An older lady, beautiful, and dressed in some jeans, a sweater, and an apron, walked up to Lucian and gave him a huge and a peck on the cheek. "Hello mom, this is Victoria. Victoria this is my mother,Laura. I met her at the cafe and found out she is in town for a few days and invited her over for dinner." 

Lucian explained to Laura and they were both silent for a minute, looking at each other. No doubt talking through their pack link. I akwardly stood there not knowing what to expect, I was after all in their territory and all that. 

Laura put on a wide smile, which I could tell was a tad bit forced, and greeted me. "It's nice to meet you Victoria, dinner is almost ready." She gave me a curt nod and walked away to the kitchen. "Well that was...weird." I told Lucian and he just shrugged and smiled.

"Unexpected guest's rattle her sometimes." I nodded, yeah, or a human in the pack house could do that too. Well, what they can smell anyway.

Lucian gave me a nice tour of the house, it was very large and modern, nice. People continued to glance at me in question, but nothing was ever said. Thankfully. Finally, about a half an hour later, Laura let everyone know that dinner was served.

I sat down next to Lucian and some girl I didn't know. She was the bubble gum blonde type. Bleached and tanned to perfection. Her clothes were about toddler size in my opinion. Skank. "Oh Lucian baby, why arn't you sitting next to me?" Bubble gum whined to him. Her voice was the equivilant to nails on a chalk board and I inwardly cringed.

Lucian sighed deeply and rubbed his temples. "Sara, I have a guest. Thats why." He said, straight to the point, leaving no room for argument. I smirked, looking at her which in turn caused to to sneer at me. Bring it bitch.

I looked around the table, that sat ten people, and observed everyone. You could tell a handful were related by there similar looks. The others I assumed were just close friendsor high ranked in the pack. One person in particular grabbed my attention. He looked like a clone of Lucian. Muscular, brown hair and eyes, good looking.

He kept looking at me as if he were studying a puzzle. Not like the others were, but like he knew exactly who and what I was. It creeped me out to be honest, but I wouldn't let him know it.

Lucian cleared his throat as the food was being placed on the table. "Everyone, this is Victoria. She is new in town, just passing through and I ran into her today and decided to invite her for dinner." He explained and rambled on everyone's name. I waited to hear the name of the guy who sat across from me. He was my main interest at the moment.

His name was Liam and he was Lucian's younger brother by about a year. "Why would you bring someone like her here?" Liam asked, his voice husky. Lucian slammed his fist on the table, causing everyone to flinch, me included. 

"Because I can! Anyone else have a problem? You think I didn't notice the stares and whispers? Enough!" He growled out. Everyone turned silent and looked towards the ground. You could feel the power rolling off of him. It was so strong it made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I knew now why he was at the top of the food chain.