Shattered | Chapt . 2

Michael 

Last night I don't know what gotten into me I just lost it but I told Dee to watch how she talk to me but she just don't listen God I love that girl I do but sometimes my actions get the best before I really think about the situation . I want to go check on her but I'm kind of shaky about it but I'm going to go anyway . I slide into some shorts with Last Kings in side and left my shirt off .

I walk into the room and her hands was still behind her head . She had a light bruise around her neck and her cheek was red but not dark red , light . I rubbed my hands across her skin and she had chill bumps all over her . I examined her body and she only had on some fitted shorts with a sports bra so it wasn't no surprise to me that she was cold especially since this room is cold .

I took my hand and caressed her neck i unhooked her hands then I trailed my hand down her stomach . She jumped up and started fighting . Kicking her legs , arching her back , tossing . She started screaming stop and she hate me . I backed off and sat on the floor watching her . She kept screaming and saying all I do is hurt her while tears ran down her face . I got up and went to the bed . She kept kicking so I got on top of her and pinned her down . She soon relaxed 5 minutes after and I just held her .

"I'm sorry baby I'm sorry ".

"Why ? Just why "? She asked crying in my chest .

"Baby I'm sorry it's just ... I trailed off . I don't know , I just need help ".

"A lot ". She stated

"Excuse me ? You tryna to say I'm sick or something . Huh "? I said as my voice started escalating with a slight attitude .

"No- no . " she said while getting up .

"Where you going ".

"Away"

"No your not " I said while getting off the bed and as soon as I did she took off . "Get back her De'Andria " I yelled casing her down the hall .

"De'Andria come here now !!"

She ran down the hall into the living room heading to the door. She tripped and hit her head on the floor .

I ran to her and yanked her head.

"You just don't don't listen do you ! I yelled ". So stubborn ".

I stopped yelling once I realize she wasn't replying back or moving . I a shook her  roughly and still not response . I hurried and grabbed my keys flipping her over my shoulder going to the car putting her in heading to the nearest hospital . All of this could've been a voided if she just didn't ack so stupid I thought to myself .

_______________

What Yall think going to happened to De'Andrea ?

Excuse any mistakes ...

~AyooChicoo '