The song

[Sabrina]
I was walking in the halls when I heard a piano me, being well me, followed the music when I heard a voice. "If I could do it all over maybe I'd do it different, maybe I wouldn't be here in the is position. " I then crashed into something and the boy turned around, Peyton. "Oh um sorry" I said. "It's okay hey, can you help me with this song I can't finish it for some reason." I tgen nodded and sat down beside him. He then started playing. "If I could do it all over maybe I'd do it different maybe I wouldn't be here, in this position." I then cut in. "I found you then I lost you. Looking back is torture and it hurts to know I let you go you live right around the corner." we then sing together. "And I could of had it all could of had it all. True love I knew I had it. True love it's so hard to find. True love If I could get it back I'd never let it go this time." He then starts. "True love" I then continue it. "Is an inspiration" he then songs again "True love" wow he killed that part. "It was mine oh mine" I sing "True love" he sings after me. "Yeah" I continue. "I'd never let it go." he says. "I never let it go" I repeat after him looking into his beautiful eyes. "I'll never let it go, this time." we sing in unison. We then both lean in and our lips meet in the middle. My hands on his cheek his on my waist. His toungue is then on my bottom lip. I part it so he can enter. I let out a soft moan against his lips and we get interrupted. "Sabrina?" I hear Rowan say. We then stop. "Oh hey Rowan." I say. I then grab her hand and we walk to the gym. "What was that?" she asked. "We got caught up in the moment." I say she just nods. When we walk in there is balloons everywhere. "What the hell is going on?" I ask. "They're doing this for our relationship." she whispers in my ear. "Rowbrina can we see a kiss" we hear. I just turn to her. I then grab her face and smash my lips onto hers. It went on for a while. We then separate in the corner of my eye I see Peyton. "I'll be right back" I tell her she is just speechless. I then chase after Peyton. "Peyton wait." I say he then turns around. "What?"he says slightly annoyed. "Look I can explain" I say he just folds his arms. "Okay so I have to fake date Rowan so more people will buy my album." I say. "Well why couldn't you tell me." I'm then speechless I didn't have an excuse there. "Okay I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I really like you" I say. He then looks like he's thinking I get nervous. "Your lucky I like you" he says I smile. I then hear a "What?!" I then freeze to see Corey. "How much did you see?" I ask. "All of it. Your faking it" he says. I then nod. "Well that hurt." he says. He then walks off.
{With Rowan}
After she kissed me I was frozen I felt sparks. Did she feel the same? She then runs off after telling me something. I then blush. Corey soon comes back to me. Well he pulls me off to the side. "Your faking it?" he asked my eyes then widen. "H-how did you know?" I ask. "I overheard Peyton and Sabrina" I then sigh. "You like her don't you" he asks. I slowly nod. "Poor thing" he says. I give him a weak smile. Then a blonde walks up to me. "How dare you steal my spotlight?" she asks. I then look confused. "Put a cock in it Olivia" he said. "You mean sock" I try to correct him. "Trust me if you knew Olivia you would say the same" I then nod. "This bitch thinks she cam steal my spotlight you got anything thing coming." she says and walks off.

Hey guys just wanted to say I love Olivia Holt and everyone else thay I criticize in this story it's just for the story.