My crazy abduction!

heyy!!! 2 stort so if its bad sorry!!!! i will have a LOT of errors so yeah... hopefully u likee

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

it was a friday night. most girls were at mikaylas birthday party but not me. i wasnt cool enough for them.

i just played black ops 2 on my xbox. i was the only one home so it was kind of scary. BOOM! the door slammed, i got up in my baggy pants and camie to see what was going on.

i got up finally got up stairs. "Mom? Dad?" i yelled thinking it was them coming home from trakside. no one was there. i looked around. our 1000 painting was gone!

"What the heck?!?!" i scremed. did we just get robbed. i looked around for other things that have been stolen. i looked out the window to see if anybody was there. i saw a two guys dressed in black running to a near by car with my painting. oh crap what do i do! i ran to my room to go get my cell phone.

i dialed 911. "911, what is your emergency?" the operater said. "I have just been robbed! they took my painting!" i screamed. "look kid, dont call 911 if its not an emergency!" said the operater, then she hung up. whats wrong with the cops! this is an emergency!!

My mom is gunna kill me!! i ran to my room and jumped into my bed. i forced myself to fall asleep. i was soo scared. then i finally drifted asleep.

I woke up, there was a note on my face. it said: tell anybody and i will kill you -robber. "Kate, get up! breakfast is ready!" yelled my dad.

I dont think they notised yet. The painting was right where it was, Or should have been. "Hi guys." i smiled. "Why the heck did i get a call from the police at 1 in the morning saying you called them about a painting getting stolen?!" my dad screamed. i looked at him remembering the note. i shrugged then started crying. "Well?!" asked dad in an iritated voice. "I DONT KNOW!!!" i screamed than ran up stairs.

He just stood there with his mouth open. God i wanted to punch that robber in the face! I got dressed and put on a little makeup than went outside. I saw this really cute boy. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. he was riding his ripstick when all of a sudden and crashed onto the ground.

"oh my god are you okay?!" i said. I ran over to him and helped him up. he had s big gash in his elbow. "Come with me." i said. I helped him walked over to my house. it was only me and him. I wrapped up his elbow pretty good then gave him a pain releving pill. "Wow ur good!" he said. "thanks, whats your name anyways?"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

hopefully the first chapter wasnt that bad!! vote and comment plz!!