One last time...

As I sat on an unknown bed wearing my red dress, in my bridal attire, tears flowing from eyes and I looked like as if it would never stop, like as if my tear ducts were endless. I looked at my hands wondering what my fate has in store for me, what could be worse than this, me waiting here to be eaten up alive from someone I have never met in my whole sixteen years, all I know is that whoever it is, is years older than me. My makeup was for sure ruined and I didn't even care instead I hoped I looked so hideous that whoever comes to see me just stays away.
My life I thought as I burst into more tears crying, the last two years of my life were like hell except that my fourteen years of my life was a life of a pampered princess. I lived in london with my parents, my parents, the best parents in this whole wide world any one can ever get. They never ever neglected me always kept me hidden and protected in their nestling , I had seen the world only through their eyes through only what they wanted me to see, they only showed me the best part of the world, the twinkling part of the world. I wished they had also shown me what a dirty world this was and how much betrayal it has.
My parents died in a car crash, I was at home, they were on their way home from a social event....I squeezed my eyes trying to forget that horrible memory I wanted to just shut my mind but I just couldn't because from then on my life was just drowned in horrible memories.....
I was then taken in by my uncle, my dad's younger brother, the uncle who always loved me, supported me, the supposedly cool uncle but I didn't know at that time that it was all a facade. My uncle who overnight turned into a monster in my nightmares, it turned out he was jealous of my dad but he never showed his true feelings to him and when my parents died he greedily took over all my dad's business which my dad build it up with hard work. My money which was rightfully mine, he craftily got me to sign a few papers as soon as he came to console me for my parents death and I in my immense grief blindly trusted him and gladly accepted his consolation because at that time all I needed was someone to protect me,console me and he took advantage of my situation and thus he took hold of all my inheritance and I was left penniless......
My sobs grew louder as all my memories came tumbling over like a set of dominoes, I tried my best to quieten myself but cries kept getting louder, my tears freely flowing from my eyes
It was from then all I faced was torture in the hands of my uncle and his wife. They never had children of their own and they resented their only niece, everyday all I heard was how worthless I am. They completely broke me and the last straw was getting me married to a man years older than me. I had no way out I had even tried running away a many times but I was caught all the time and now defeated here I was waiting to be snatched of all my innocence, myself, my identity. I knew from now onwards I am going to be a nobody. A faceless person with only my husband's name branded on my head and then shipped to some rural village in Pakistan.
I felt so suffocated with all the jewellery and the heavy red dress, and breathing was getting harder I lifted my shawl to see the room, I hadn't even tried to see my surroundings I was so engrossed in my grief but at that time I got a new sense of determination, one last time I thought ,my one last chance to freedom I needed to get out of here I was not giving in without a fight I'll live through I thought if I could live through all the torture then I was sure I could live through this alone and penniless I was Anyway going to get raped and used, at least I won't be anyone's property. I shakily removed all the jewellery and thought for a little while, this jewellery could help me but I would also get me caught. I slowly removed my clothes opened all the cupboards which were attached to one side of the wall, the room was huge I noticed, the bed in which I had been sitting and crying was round with silk white sheets, the whole room was decorated in rose petals and candles,the lights were dimmed . I looked around in disdain,I didn't want this , I won't let this happen to me, I started goin through the cupboards once again almost all of them had men's clothes whoever I was Married is vain for sure to keep this many clothes, to the end I saw some women clothing I literally ripped through until I got a simple Kurta and a legging. I immediately slipped from my clothes and wore those on and then I went near the huge dressing table searching for tissues I needed to clean up all the mess the makeup and my crying had made after making sure I was ready and finally deciding to take the jewellery along with me, I needed it, I thought to myself and anyways it was given to me. I opened up all the heavy green curtains finding for windows and a way to get out,these people were rich I had to say that I hadn't noticed all this I had retreated to my own bubble not noticing anybody and anyone but now all my senses were alert I had to fight to survive.....
Alas as I was fiddling through the windows to open I heard the light click of the door opening, I turned around, shaken with fear, to see a man standing confused. He looked at me for a while wondering don't know what but I could see his facial features changing as he realised what I was doing or more like what I was going to do. In three strides he was towering over me, my whole body was trembling, I hadn't realised I had taken so much time. My whole body was paralysed with fear and just like that my whole world turned black ..........