1

Dear you,

I'm not sure how to start this or why I'm even writing, but I feel compelled to. I may never say this to you in person, since I find my self afraid. But you scared me. My world froze when I herd the news. I think I even forgot how to breath. I didn't believe it at first but as I read and seen the news I knew it was true. I couldn't sleep or eat my head refusing to let me. Tears seeped out of my eyes seeming to never end. I couldn't lose you. You play an important roll in my life and even though you've hurt me (physically on accident. But also emotionally) I couldn't let you go. I forgave you each time acting as if it didn't kill me. I needed you like I needed air so I left it behind. However now I'm terrified of not seeing you again, of not hearing your voice, not seeing you laugh and smile. It kills me. And now I feel week and fragile. As if any moment I could cry or break down. I remember being sad having a bad day, but then you showed up and refused to let me lose myself inside my head. You had me laughing and smiling. I felt alive I always do when I'm with you. The mere mention of you and a smile graces my face. Hearing you talk about your future scares me to because it's dangerous and a world with out you isn't a world. So I need you to pick something safe ha, as if I could change your stubborn mind. I guess that's why we get along cause were so much alike. I always say your the guy version of me and I still believe it. So to let you know I need you to live no not just breath and exists. I need you to truly live and bring the joy you are known for. I need you so never forget that.

L.K