Chapter 7

Monica's POV

So I got suspended for fighting Jada but I really don't care cause august is mad at her and now we have no distractions.

All I cared about was having august to myself while still enjoying all of my other extra curricular activities...

Speaking of August, he was texting me right now.

From: August
For what do you and Jada keep fighting for? It's stupid asf.

To: August
I'm sorry baby. You forgive me?
* attachment 1 image

From: August
Yeah Monica.

To: August
Come over and chill with me daddy.

From: August
I'm busy right now but maybe later.

Since August wanted to have an attitude, I just texted my side nigga. Always gotta keep me a few in line.

Jada POV

Me and Angela were walking around the mall looking for jobs. We had money cause of our parents but and because of saving from other jobs but we knew it was time to find a new job.

I knew I wanted to work at a shoe store, being that I love shoes and so did Angela. We walked into two different shoe stores and got the applications.

We were now going back to take the applications back and also shop. We walked in foot locker an seen Ryan kissing a girl with brown hair that stopped at the middle of her back.

It pissed me off that I had just agreed to make it official with him and I see this bullshit. I pulled out my phone taking pictures. The girl moved and I could now see her face.

When I tell you I had to turn around and look again. My mouth hung ajar. I wasn't too much shocked that it was Monica but I was a little.

She was going too hard for August so I would've thought that maybe she really wanted to be with him. I rolled my eyes at the thought of him.

I took dozens of pictures and I walked in like I didn't care but deep down inside...I wanted to drag both of them mfs.

Angela pulled me back before walking over there. She patted my back shaking her head. 

"They not worth it J." I nodded because she was definitely right so I let it go. I tried but me being who I am I sent the pictures to Monica.

To: 404-973-2250
*sends pictures*

From: 404-973-2250
You bitch! Are you stalking me or something? Please don't send this to August.

To: 404-973-2250
Oh don't beg for mercy now...too little , too late.

I sent the pictures to August with a mini message attached.

To: Yung👀
I find it funny that your girl is all over the nigga I was messing with🤔

He read my message but didn't text me back and I just laughed to myself because at this point all this shit was funny.

I know that was petty as hell but oh well, I was tired of both of they bullshit.

We got our shoes and left the mall. I dropped Angela off at her house and went to see my sister.

"Kay Kay let's go" I yelled from downstairs.

"I'm ready!"

"Let's roll" I put her in the backseat and strapped her in. The two of us were both hungry so I stopped at Popeyes and head to my dad's house.

He's always asking for us to come over..I guess that's just his way of trying to fix the "happy" home he broke.

"We need to talk." I looked at my dad confused because why was he so serious and what did he need to talk to me about?

"Kayla go play." She ran in the living and started watching whatever was on the tv. I knew she didn't like Monica little sister so she wasn't finna go upstairs.

"So um...Monica and Miya are about to be my step daughters."

"About to be your stepdaughters! Are you kidding me?!"

"What? What's the problem? I thought you got along with the girls."

"No. I don't fuck with Monica, I've been beating that bitch ass since the first week of school." I rolled my eyes completely over the whole conversation.

My dad looked like he didn't have anything else to say. I was completely over today. I wanted to go home. I called out for Kayla just as my phone started ringing.

Without looking at the caller ID I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jada? What's up shorty?" I looked at my phone screen like this was a joke or some shit.

"No. Goodbye. Ryan you really got some damn nerve calling me."

"Whatchu mean baby?" I just laughed. This nigga really thought he had got one past me.

"Ryan, you're sloppy. You cheated on me, probably been cheating on me. I'm good love, enjoy." I hung up the phone in his face not really caring to hear anything he had to say.

Kayla finally came downstairs and we left.