2| Rage

Rages POV
**********
'Rage. Stop this now!' Raven ordered me
'No way, Raven!' I hissed

   I teleported myself Ravens room.

   When I got there, I quickly went get some scissors. And red makeup. Red lipstick, eye liner, eye shadow, lip liner, mascara (black) and red nail polish.

I started putting on my lip liner. I outlined my lips perfectly. Then I put my lipstick on. It was a shade in the middle of dark and light red. After I put my lipstick on, I put on my eyeliner. I did my left eye okay. But when I had to do my right eye I had a little bit of trouble. After I did it almost 3 times, I finally got it right. I put on my eye shadow perfectly. I didn't have to worry about that. It was really easy. After I did all that, I painted my nails red. My nails were really long. So before I painted them I had to file them down. Once my red nail polish was dry, I put a glossy, quick-dry top coat.

I looked so... Angry. Suddenly, Ravens eye color was no longer violet they were red. As in a pale, solid red. I looked at myself. I liked where this was going. I felt so evil. Like if there wasn't a single drop of pure Raven in my blood.

It's time for my outfit. I took half of the leotards in Ravens closet and doubled them. I doubled the ones in her closet too so I had more and more and more. I took the pair of scissors and started cutting the sleeves.

Once I had finished cutting the sleeves from all the leotards, I took a piece from my leotard, folded it in and sewed it into place.

After I finished them all, I tried them all. They fit perfectly! I put one on and got some black leather gloves.

Once I had my whole outfit, I put everything on and it fit me like a ring. I went to stand in front of a mirror and noticed her hair was a little too long. In just 5 minutes I had Ravens hair perfectly where I wanted it. It had grown 4 inches in a month in a half.

I was finally ready. I just had to get my high heel boots on. They're like my blue boots. But just high heel. And they're black not red. And I also had to put my belt. I put a black necklace to finish my outfit.

Once I got ready, I put on a blue cloak and when to the roof. I know that Robin always goes there at 6 pm. And it was just 5:45 pm. I just had to wait.

Once I got to the roof it was 5:55 pm. Just 5 more minutes to go.

Five minutes passed and Robin came to the roof. I heard the door open and close.

"Hey, Raven. What are you doing up here?" Robin asked
"Oh. So I can't come here anymore!?" I responded.
"No. Of course you can. I'm just asking because I'm not use to seeing you up here. You're always in your room at this time." He responded raising his hands up.
"Then you better get use to it, Robin. 'Cause you'll see me really often." I remarked.

He hasn't noticed my eyes or anything that I did to Raven.

I needed to 'meditate'. I really didn't, I just needed to tell Raven something.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos. Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos. Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos."

I finally made contact.
**********
'Raven?!Raven?! Where are you?!'
'Rage. Stop this. Now!'
'No. I came to tell you that I'm going to destroy Robin first.'
'Don't you dare touch him'
'Aw. You care about him.'
'He's my friend. Of course I care.'
'But he doesn't care about you.'
'I don't believe that! I think he does!'
'Please, Raven! He doesn't. Don't you remember you almost died. And he want there for you.'
'You never know if he was on his way!'
'Oh well. I'm tiered of arguing with you. Bye!'

   I left Raven all by herself in Nevermore. Im so evil.
**********
I sat next to Robin on the floor with my eyes closed. He was crossed legged and so was I.
"Hey. Um. I have to say you've changed. So has the team." He spoke
"You've changed the way I am." I responded "And why would you do that!? I don't know. Maybe I like being this way. Mean and boring. But that's about to change."
" Raven. I don't know what you're talking about. You're not mean or boring. I think you're really fun to be around. But usually you don't show it because of your emotions. And you're not mean. Well just sometimes." Robin reported.
"Yeah right. I know you don't mean that. You're just trying to make me feel better." I added "You've changed, Robin. But tell you what..."
"What?" He asked
"So have I" I explained

I stood up and opened my eyes. He looked at me shocked.
"Rae. Your eyes!" He shouted standing up quickly.
"Yeah. I know. So what?!" I asked.

I took off my cloak and he was even more shocked. I threw a ball of dark magic at him. For a moment there I felt bad. He hit the floor really bad. My eyes changed colors. From red to violet.
**********
Ravens POV
**********
"No. Robin. Help!!!" I  yelled
Rage had taken over me. Even my powers.
"Raven. What's going on?!" Robin yelled back.
"Rage took control. I can't stop her." I responded
'So that wasn't you when I called you?' he thought
"Well. Yes. That was me. I thought you didn't care because you weren't there when I lost my powers and went to get them back. I can't jump to conclusions without proof. I'm so sorry" I told Robin.
"It's ok, Raven. We all jump to conclusions some times. Don't worry." Robin responded
"Nooooo!" I screamed.
"Raven!" He screamed running towards me.
**********
Rages POV
My eyes turned red again.
"What?!? You know. I'm beginning to think that you like Raven!" I spoke "I can hurt you. And Raven."
"Don't you dare!" Robin challenged Me
"Fine watch me!" I screamed
**********
Ravens POV
'Aaaaaahhhhh. Help me. She's draining my powers.' I screamed
'How do I stop her?' Robin asked
'Tie my body up and take it to my room. No matter what she says don't listen. Then get the mirror on my nightstand by my bed. And let me see my reflection. Hurry. I don't have much time left.' I told Robin through the bond we have.
**********
Back to Rages POV

   Robin ran and got a rope. What was he going to do?
"Can you hold this end for me please?" He asked me.
   I took the end of the rope and he started running around me in circles. He was tying me up! It was too late for me to get out so I told him to let me go. But he didn't. Robin carried me bridal style all the way to Ravens room.

   Then he got a mirror that was on Ravens nightstand and showed it to me.
"Please. Don't." I begged him
"Nope. I like nice girls. Not like you, Rage. I want my Raven back." He told me sounding really serious.
   He showed me my reflection.
"Noooooooo!" I screamed
I landed in a cold dark place. I was back in Nevermore. He had trapped me in here again!
**********
Hey guys. I'm so sry for changing the POVS too much. I tried to keep it on Rages but I don't know what happened. Anyway. Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't own the teen titans just the storyline.