Chapter 1

All Rights Reserved

4-19-2013

Note from Author: I hope you all that are reading this enjoys it. This is my first story so please feel free to comment and please vote!! Thank you...

About this story: 22 year old Kendal Winters is your average type of girl learning the world on her own. There's really nothing special or fancy about her. She played life on the safe side and kept her heart at guard. That is until she meets 29 year old baker Jackson Mercer who was never serious about any women in his life. Can Jackson control his sex addiction to be with one women and can Kendal except his controlling ways.

Chapter 1

"This doesn't feel right." Kendal set outside of the Wanderer National Bank, holding the check from her grandmothers estate. Olivia Winters had been strong up until the day she died, she had fought her Cancer for One year before it took her life. All of this was new to her. Never in her life did she imagine that she would be an Orphan at the age of twenty two. Now she was sitting here and the only thng she knew about this bank was that it was started and owned by an African American Family named the Mercer's.They have been in business for over twenty years so, when Gram's lawyer asked her about law school he had suggested this bank.

"Your grandmother left you that money for you to finish college and not have to worry." Her best friend Justin tried to calm her nerves. "Now go put this money in the bank and make her proud. I have practice in two hours remember." He turned up his music and started bobbing his head to Lil Wayne. Adjusting her long sun dress that hugged ever curve of her body, Kendall opened the first set of doors and walked into the bank that shined from head to toe. Marble floors glistened in the light bringing out the bright orange and dark brown color scheme. "May I help you?" The short Security guard stood up from his stool and held the door open for her. She was sure he was checking out her butt. "Poor old man i bet if i sway my hips a little more he would have a heart attack." She thought to herself

"I want to open an account." She advised him.

"You woud need to speak with a banker. Go to that desk and tell the lady what you want." He pointed to a red head that had a bun on top of her head. She wore a blue pants suit and tried to avoid eye contact with Kendal. "Thank you." She told the guard and headed in the red heads direction. "No, my pleasure." The security guard smiled giving her the creeps.

"How may i help you?" The red head looked over the rim of her Glasses.

"I need to open an account." Kendal repeated for the second time.

"Well to open a account with us, you would need to have at least one hundred dollars. Do you have that much?" Red Head leaned back in her chair.

"This Bitch thinks i'm broke." Kendal thought to herself. "Well when i got off the pole last night that's all the men left on the stage." I started dancing in my chair. Red head starred at her with her mouth wide opened. Kendal stood looking at the stunned banker. "Your so stupid. If this is how you treat people i don't want my money here." She turned to leave bumping into a hard muscular frame, his hands caught her around the waist causing butterflies in her stomach. She bit her bottom lip as he starred down at her with his light brown eyes. She swore she had dreamed of him before.

"Amber is there a problem here?" He spoke in a deep voice.

"No Sir, Mr. Mercer. Just a simple misunderstanding."

Finally dropping his hands from her waist, he looked at Kendal. "Is that true?"

"No, Miss Amber here basically assumed i didn't have enough money to open an account here.