Chapter 31: The L-Bomb

Start from the beginning

"Listen well and clear" I heard his voice, hard and angry. "She's been hurt enough and I don't want you to talk to her ever again" He said to my aunt. "She self harmed because of you! You blamed her for your sister's death? How would you react if people blamed you if she was found dead because of you?" He asked and then he kissed my forehead. "if your main aim is to hurt her, then don't you ever talk to get again" he said firmly. "Celine, I know you mean well but obviously, your daughter is still fucking immature in her head. Fuck! even her bitch of a daughter is more mature than her" he snapped furiously. Ace was losing his temper and I didn't want him to get so worked up because of me. I took my keys and took Ace's hand in mine. I ignored my granny who was pleading me to come back. Ace pulled the keys out of my hand and opened the passenger door for me. I got in knowing that I wasn't in state to drive.

As soon as we got home, I walked in the house and screamed in anger. When the hell was all of this going to end? When was she going to stop hating me? Ace was standing across the living room, his eyes not leaving every single moves of mine.

"Go" I told him and started walking to my room. I didn't want him to see me like this. Tears couldn't stop rolling down my cheek and he stood there, not listening to whatever I told him. "Go home Ace" I said again and he shook his head. I was frustrated and usually, I'd cut my hand to feel relieve but this time I couldn't! Just as I was about to punch the wall, Ace grabbed my arm and turned me around so that I would face him. "Go away Ace" I whisper begged and sobbed while closing my eyes. I felt so weak that I wished I died in the car crash instead of my parents.

"Listen to me, Angel" Ace said seriously and roughly rose my face so that I would look at him. "Right now, you need me" he stated. "I'm not leaving. I will not leave" he said sternly. "Understand?" he asked. With that, he crushed his lips against mine. Instinctively, my hands found their way in his hair, I tugged on them and pushed my lips harder against his. I felt all the tension leaving my body slowly. He picked me up, making me wrapped my legs around his hips. He walked to the living room, without breaking the kiss and sat on the couch with me straddling him. He pinched me slightly and I gasped in need when he slide his tongue in my mouth. I tugged on his hair harder making him groan in want. I felt all the frustration of earlier leave me. I pulled away to catch my breath and leant my head on his shoulder.

"If I knew you earlier, I wouldn't be cutting my hand" I joked and I felt him stiffen underneath me. I pulled away to look at him. He looked so serious that I wanted to kiss away his frown. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and stared at me attentively.

"Angel" he whispered. "I don't want you to self harm again" he said, pain lacing his words. "I won't bear seeing you do that. Promise me you won't do that" he pleaded and I stared at him lovingly.

"As long as you promise you'll be with me when I need you, then yes" I said with a smile. He pecked my lips and stared at me.

"Don't freak out but I need to tell you something" He said and I tensed. What did he do?

"You freaked me out" I mumbled and he chuckled. "What is it?" I demanded and he bite his lips in nervousness.

"I-I" he stuttered and I stared at him in bewilderment.

"Are you nervous?" I asked in shock. "And did you just stutter?" I exclaimed in disbelief and he groaned in response. "What did you do?" I asked.

"Justwantedtotellyouthatiloveyou" he said so quickly that I didn't even understand a word except the you in the end.

"Come again?" I asked with a sigh. He took a deep breath and cupped my cheek with his hand and pulled me closer to him. Our lips were inches apart.

"I wanted to tell you that" he breathed and pecked my lips as my heart beats raced. "I love you" he said and my breath hitched. Finally! he said it. I rested my forehead against his. I know that he's waiting for a reply. I opened my eyes and stared at his beautiful gray eyes.

"Don't freak out" I repeated his words. "But I love you too" I said and with those words, he crashed his lips against mine. I moaned in his mouth and he smiled against my lips. His hands rested on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently bite his lips. He growled in want and pushed his lips harder against mine. "Room" I mumbled against his lips. He stood up with me in his arms. It was as if I was weightless. He walked up the stairs, occasionally crashing me against the wall to kiss the hell out of me till I was breathless. However, we made it to my room. He put me on the bed and hover over me. His head buried in the crook of my neck as he gently sucked on my skin earning moans of me which apparently turned him on as he groaned each fucking time I moaned. He pecked my lips and stared at me again.

"I love you princess" he said, sincerity burning in his eyes.

"I love you too, Ace" I whispered and pushed him next to me. The next seconds, I was straddling him with my head now buried in the crook of his neck. I smiled when he moaned and I felt the budge in his pant. "You're mine" I said. "My bad boy" I said before kissing him.

"I'm Angel's bad boy" he said cheekily and rolled us over so that he was in control again.

'*******************

The end! That's it! It's the end of the story! Hope you like it! read my other stories!
Vote and comment!!
Love you all.