chapter 3- JERK ALERT!

HIIIIIIIII!!!!!! :)

this is chapter 3. sorry i havent been updating,,,ive had lie loads of my gcse's but i have no more exams untill wednesday soo its all good. this is short but ill uodate later and possibly tomorrow if im in the mood. hope you enjoy this xxx

Remember!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!

PLEASEEE !!! XXXX

ENJOY-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3- JERK ALERT

 AIRPORT GUY!! OHMYGOSH!!! ITS THE GUY FROM THE AIRPORT THAT HELPED YOU!! SAYSOMETHNG TORI!! DAMMIT BRAIN. WORK WORK.

i couldnt move.i was frozen with shock.i forgot how beautifull he is. we were just staring at eachother. neither of us speaking.

he broke the silence " Tori, how are you?"

" umm, im okay thanks, how about you?"

" good, im good. how you finding the school so far?

" umm BIG"

" Yeah its confusing at first, but you'll get used to it."

" i hope so" i said looking down.

" soo what classes you got?" i gave him my schedule. he looked over it then looked up smiling. hes soo hot when he smiles. " its your lucky day, youve got all the same clesses as me"

" ohh. good. at least i know one person so far"

" yeah well if you need help, just ask okay, do you want me to walk you to your classes?"

WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!! SAY YES! SAY YES! " uh eah actually that'd be gre-"

MATTTYYYYY!! MATTTYYY!" A high pitched screech came from. i looked in the direction of the noise and saw a tall skinny blonde bimbo girl with a crop top on and very short jean shorts that should be classed as underwear strutting towards us in her high heals and her bleached blonde practically dead hair swinging behind her back. to be honest she looks like a walking std " there you are matty, ive been looking EVERYWHERE for you! " then she turned to me. " ohh ive seen youve made a new friend here" she said giving me a death glare. she stuck her hand out. " im brooke, matty's GIRLFRIEND" She said. enphasising the word girlfriend. i shook her hand. " and you are?" she said.

" im victoria. im uhh..i met matt at the airport and uhh just bumped into him now." i already dont like her..she dont even know me so she has no right to go giving me death glares.

" hmm" she sid looking at me up and down. " come on matty. well be late for homeroom, and your not giving yourself a good reputation hanging out with the new geek are you now" she said pulling on his hand. " nice top " she said laughing and walking away. i turned to matt. nhe had an apologetic lookj on his fac. he diddnt even stick up for me. " MATTY! HURRY UP".

Matt sighed." sorry, maybe another time" he said walking away. figures a guy as hot as that would have a boyfreind. i shouldve known. with a girlfriend like that im pretty certain hes the star quarterback. which means hes a most probably a jerk, part from the fact he's off limits cause im a ' geek ' and hes in the 'it crowd', apart from the fact hes got a girlfrind. FML!

I sighed and made my way to homeroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading...

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN XXX