Letters To Cole (Chapter 2) (An IM5 Fan Fiction)

Dear Cole, 

Hey Cole! It's June 26th, 2013 8'o clock at night. I'm sitting here in my bedroom in extreme pains. I just got back from the Emergency Room actually. Dr. Evans says the cancer is taking it's toll. He says my time might be starting to get limited again. I could die tomorrow. Next week. Next month. Next year. Or right now. They took more blood from me so now I have purple bruises lining my wrists. My head is pounding and I'm nauseous. My mom and dad are at your house right now. Poker night. I know how much you wanted to hang out with me tonight but I just can't. I barely have any strength to just pick up my drink. Michael comes in every five minutes. I've been staring at the ceiling, just thinking. I remember the day I fell for you. Kindergarten. It started out just a crush but once I found out what love was, I knew, I loved you. Your dancing. Your singing. Your hair. Your smile. Your lips. Your eyes. Everything. The more I hang out with you the harder I fall. I would love for you to stop making me fall though becayse, well, I'll be gone soon. And I'll be upset I never got a chance to be with you. I hope when I die and your mom gives you these letters that your not mad or upset at me. I didn't want to hurt you. And if you found out I loved you, our friendship would be over because I know you don't like me that way. You love Lindsey. Lindsey King. You have since 7th grade... But no matter what happens, I'll always love you. You've been there for me, forever. Nobody livess forever so don't cry when I'm gone. We'll meet again someday. But, for now we should get in as much chilling as we can because one day I'm going to be in the hospital. Taking my last breath. And you won't get to say goodbye. My hands are beginning to shake, my stomach is churning, and my back is in horrible pain. I love you Cole. <3

-Emma <3

I tore the piece of paper out and laid out on my bed. I shut my eyes tight as another pain shot up through my back. I clenched my teeth and waited for it to pass. I grabbed the letter and an envelope and shoved it in. I licked it quickly and grabbed my pen, writing Cole's name on the front. I laid the letter down on my side table and laid back, shutting my eyes. I heard my door creak open. "I'm fine Michael." I stated not even bothering to open my eyes. "Okay..." He mumbled. I heard my door shut and I reached for my phone. 5 missed calls and 15 text messages. My eyes widened and I opened them. All from Cole. I yawned and dialed his number back. He picked up on the first ring. "EMMA!"  Cole's voice boomed through the phone. A smile crept on my face. "Hey Cole." I said. My voice was raspy. "Why aren't you here?" Cole qustioned. I could tell he was upset. I frowned. "I'm not feeling too good." I stated There was silence on the other end. "I'm coming over." Cole said. My eyes widened. "What?" I asked. "I'm coming over." Cole said and he hung up. My heart stopped. No no no. I stood up quickly, becoming light headed. I held onto the wall and made my way to the bathroom. I opened the door and looked at myself. You could tell I had cancer today. My face went completely pale. Cole couldn't see me like this. I grabbed my phone and called hime back. "Hello?" He answered. "Cole, please don't come over." I pratically begged. "Why?" Cole asked. I bit dow on my lip hard. "I look terrible." I squeaked out. Cole chuckled. "Emma we've been best friends for 13 years now. I've seen you at your worst time and your best times. Come on, let me come over."  Cole whined. I shook my head. "Fine, but you're not allowed to look at me." I said. I could tell Cole was confused. "Uh, okay." He said. I hung up and a few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I made my way downstairs, a hoodie blocked my face. The pain in my side and back were getting worse.  I got to the door and unlocked it. "Come in." I stated. I hurried into the living room and sat down on the couch. I shoved my head into a pillow. I heard footsteps. "Uh, what are you doing?" Cole asked. I told you I didn't want you to see me." I mumbled. I could tell Cole was rolling his eyes. He sighed and took a seat next to me on the couch. He began to rub my back. "Sam why are you so skinny? You look like you lost a lot of  weight  this past year... What's going on? Are you starving yourself?" Cole asked panic rising in his voice. I shook my head. I wasn't exactly starving myself, it was just hard to keep my food down. "I'm fine Cole." I muttered. Please I was dying inside. I couldn't have been any better. It was silent for a mintute. "Okay." Cole said. 'Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Pitch Perfect?" He questioned. I smiled "You know it." I stated. Cole chuckled and put on Netflix. We rented Pitch Perfect and Cole snuggled up into my side. My back was killing me. I bit the inside of my cheek from screaming. Cole must have felt me tense up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, nothing just don't fell goody." I said. I never felt good anyways...

Hi! Ok so, I have a lot of things going on in my life right now so I decided that I am just going to kinda rush this fanfiction. So, I will probably have like two chapters up in one day or more it depends on what I  am doing. Oh and the story might seem boring right now and I am really sorry about that but I promise it will get it better. But anyways comment! Like! Thanks for reading!!!

-im5andICONicboylover <3