CHAPTER 5: My Memory Sucks

Start from the beginning

"C'mon ." He says as some worker from this hotel opens the door for me .

"Thank you ." I give him a small smile and the middle aged man looks at me like I lost my head or something .
What, did Hyun Tae or whatever his name was ,never say thank you ? I'm beginning to wonder what type of person he is .

I follow Mr.Kim up the stairs , there better not be a lot of stairs inside . Not that I hate them , it's just exhausting to climb up them .

The door opens right when we get next to it , and a kind women looks at Mr.Kim and smiles .

"Hi pumpkin welcome home ." She says opening the door wider ?

Home ?! This huge ass place was his house ? What the heck does this guy do ?

The kind women soon turned cold once she looked at me . Yea , now I really want to know what he was like .

"What's Hyun Tae doing here Kai ? I thought he was in the states , since yesterday ." She looks at me with a hard glare and questioning eyes .

I don't say anything because , I didn't know I was there either . Even though I live there .

"That's where I thought he was ." The man now called Kai looks at me with sadness written all over his face . That for sure , is my fault .

What I don't understand is why do I look so much like this Hyun Tae ?

I smile at the lady and she looks just as shocked as the other guy .
She looks me up and down with her eyebrows furrowed .

"Did that one day in LA change you or something ? You never dress like that ." She was being sort of rude , I can tell by the way her voice speaks .

"I wanted to try something new ." I smile again , my mom always told me to never be rude to strangers , even tho she sort of wasn't .

She nods as I walk in . She closes the door and walks away to leave us alone .

Please come back !

"Go sit on the couch for now , I didn't know I was going to propose so soon , I already called my friend he should be arriving soon ." He said the last part like he didn't want his friend to come . He walks away up the stairs probably to change .

I find the sofa easily , surprisingly . And I am truly amazed , I don't want to sit on a diamond encrusted sofa ?! I look around and sit on another one . Probably just as expensive but it doesn't have special qualities that would make me feel bad .

I look around and I spot a DVD collection series of all the Harry Potter movies and I squeal .

No way he's a fan ?!

I get off the couch in rapid speed and head towards it.
I look at each one of them one by one . This collection seems oddly familiar .
I look at The Prisoner of Azkaban and my smile fades .
This is mine . TPA had a dent at the side of it that I made the first day I got it . Not to mention the Covers were in English .
What the hell is this doing here ?!

Right when I put the movie down the door opens up to reveal someone I needed .

"Luhan?!" I shout across the room as I run towards him .