call me patch, i mean it, call me...

"One whole week?" I exclaimed and thought of how I was the nephiliums leader. Patch store back at me. We were laying under his silk black sheets talking about his encounter with his so called brother!

I thought we had gotten over the fact that Dante and devil craft were dead. After the war Blakely made some more of the same antidote I had taken. Apparently people still must've felt powerless and angry. Most of the fallen angels were gone minus patch and the newer ones which was... 0!  Nephilium were just always unhappy.

"Wait. You have a brother but never told me!" I said trying to hide my anger at them. I thought I had finally found my place among them. But, I must be mistaken...

"Yeah. Jayce tried to talk me out of falling." The thought of patch falling for someone else seemed laughable now. I couldn't see him with anyone else but me. However dabria still managed to strike a nerve with me. "Luckly I didn't listen or else I would have never met you." He said playing with a strand of my curl.

"I thought I had gained a place with the nephilium."

"I think it's something more than..." Patch' s silence made my insides itch. "Unless they're after me." Patch finally said and the thought had all ready occured to me. The last fallen Angel.

"I wouldn't allow them."

"I've got my money bet on you Angel." I smiled to hide my anxiety. I've lost him before and I felt like I was dying. We were so tangled and intwined in each other's life that it would be considered worse than dying.

Snuggling closer to him, I gave him a kiss and I was about to pull away when he bit my lip softly and said against my lips, "searching for answers can wait till tomorrow." I smiled and he pulled me into him...

_____________next morning_________

Now that Patch could feel, he could feel tired and huger like every other human. Waking up, I got to see him sound asleep which was like seeing another side of patch. His face was relaxed and his hair flopped a bit over his left eye and his full lips pouted. Every little detail I wanted to memorize. I counted 3 seconds inhale and 7 seconds exhale.

I pulled out of his grip and stepped into the bathroom which blue tiles lined every inch of the wall and floor. I stepped into the shower which I cranked the heat up all the way. And let my thoughts wander.

Nephilium couldn't die. The nephilium in the past had died due to the fact Blakely had created devil craft. Since it had been destroyed, the only way to hurt me was to torture me. Torture did not sound fun.

They weren't the ones who had to love patch. I was. It should be my decision whether I, Nora Grey should date Patch Cipricano or not. My loyalty laid with patch and would always. I was his and he was mine.

When he vowed his love to me that was our marriage, however no one knew so, to my mom, we weren't serious which hurt me. However, patch wasn't ready. What was that question that dabria had said no to? Was it a good no or a bad no?

20 minutes and I was back out in his bedroom wrapped in a black towel and letting steam in from the bathroom and patch was smirking at me with his smile. And it made me smile.

"What?"

"Where did you put the invitations?" I blushed.

"You were so peaceful sleeping." I said as he started to get out from under the covers.

Throwing a shirt, he caught it in mid air before saying, " don't like what you see?" Before he tugged it over his muscular frame. Smirking I said, "that's the problem, I do to much."

We had went shopping to get me clothes to leave in his closet and about half the closet was filled with my stuff. Grabbing a black tight shirt, bra, panties, and jeans out of the closet when he said, "I'm thinking about talking to dabria about this whole thing." I puffed and turned back to him who was pulling on a pair of black levis in the floor and puffed.

"Dabria?" I whined and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know how else to say, I don't have feelings for her."

"But she has them for you." He didn't deny it but we both knew it was true. He walked forward and towered over me before leaning down to give me a slow kiss on the cheek.

"You have to trust me. She's been helpful in the past and I think this is the easiest way to find out what the nephilium have planned." I knew that was true.

My stomach squeezed from yesterdays encounter with dabria but I ignored it before opening my mouth. "I trust you."

He smiled and gave me a slow kiss sizzling my blood and leaving me wanting more. I saundered back into the bathroom and wringed my hair out before putting on my clothes. After I slid into my clothes patch walked in and smoothed his crazy hair back.

"What's your plan?" He asked. Plan? Possibly act like nothing happened and I had heard nothing and go hang out at at the devils hangout. The place where most nephilium hung out. Or even just call a meeting. Or spy on patch. Everything was very stressing to me.

"To go eat a muffin."  I said and walked out of the bathroom and patch followed me. Blueberry muffins were my favorite so I opened the fridge. Patch had no idea how to store food apparently...

I popped it in my mouth and he reached inside for a half gallon of Orange juice. "Mind if I join you?" He asked as he grabbed two glass cups and set them in front of me on the counter. He poured half a glass for himself and the rest for me, a bit more than half. Accepting it I kissed him on the cheek and he held me by the waist close.

He inched toward me wanting another kiss, however I had another thing in mind. I took a bite of the muffin before he could reach my lips.

Patch was stubborn however, and he narrowed his eyes at me and took a small bite of the muffin. I plopped the rest into my mouth and smiled at him. Once again, he tried to kiss me but, I moved my head. I smirked at him as he dropped me lower and he held onto me reassuring me that he would not let go. Before I could turn again, he gave me a fierce kiss that had a whole different effect then what fierce was. Then after a minute he propped me back up.  He had a victorious look on his face.

He released me and I took a look at his black Levi' s and black shirt that showed all his ripples of muscle and his black eyes. He was real.

"If anything is out of place when your done, that'll be the last of dabria."

"Angel." He said testy.

"I know, I know. Just reminding you."