it's called a shower. soap, shampoo, water... naked i know the drill...

Sorry, I'm no Becca Fitzpatrick so it's not going to be like better than amazing but hopefully a bit better than great. Hope you enjoy!

"OMG! You could've died!"  I said sarcastically. They were in the savannah and she was complaining about boredom. It couldn't have been more perfect.

Vee, Gavin, Patch, and I sitting in the heat of the Sun on the beach talking about nonsense. It was a week after Vees and Gavins honeymoon and we were invited to the beach. More like forced but who could complain. It was me and Patchs first time ever and I mean EVER having a full week even day without chaos.

"No. Gavin came to my rescue." Vee turned her head to Gavin and gave him a wave of her eyebrows. "My hero!" 

Then I knew exactly what she ment when she said that. "Oh God no!"  I crinkled my nose to indicate we should change the subject when all the sudden a make out session starts. Apparently their honeymoon did not last long enough.

I smile. I'm happy for Vee. At least she is happy. I turn to patch and see him a lot less amused and staring intently at me.

Angel. He whispers into my thoughts. His voice warms me and I sink into his dark pits of his eyes. He gives me a grimace and continues. It'd be impolite to just watch them. Let's give them a little privacy and maybe we could treat this as our honey moon. Before I even answers, I'm lifted off the sand and carried away by his strong arms.

We can't have a honeymoon without a wedding. I protest giggling. This makes him grin more.

As you know... I'm no expert on following rules, including  a honeymoon after a wedding. Why can't it be the other way around? We have discussed getting engaged and all that stuff. The problem isn't the money. It's the nephilium being married to the fallen Angel. There is no plan for a baby due to the fact that their has never been a situation similar to ours. Another is my mom. She does not like patch one bit and does not want me to have anything to do with him. The final reason is his question of what does saying I do have to do with us being in love with each other? That's Patchs main question. I don't know why he ponders on this one question but that seems to be his thing.

He sets me down on the beach and he takes the spot next to me. I drop my head on his chest and he wraps me with his strong muscular arms as he strokes my arm. I breathe in him. He smells of mint and smoke.

I gaze into his black eyes and his black hair curls into his left eye of him staring into me.  "What are you thinking about." I ask him. Somethings up. I know it because he seems just out of it. I tried to keep the concern out of my voice.

"About how I want this bikini off." Patch said smoothly. I was wearing a red bikini that Patch had picked out for me when I complained that I never could cool off in the summer. Then he drove me down here.

"Then it wasn't very smart to buy me this bikini then wasn't it?"

"Guess not. It would've been better to go skinny dipping." I gasped and hit him on the arm. As a response he smirked devilishly. It made my heart do backflips. It was then that I realized he was dodging the first question.

"Serioisly what are you thinking about?" I said. He paused for a bit before answering.

"How no one has any idea about how lucky I am. How lucky I am to have you. The fact that I can feel you still amazes me and how amazing this Sun feels burning my skin." He said grazing his teeth on my earlobe.

"Mmhmm" I moaned. His warm breath was about to evaporate every logical thought. In 3... 2...-PSHHHHHHH!

Next thing I know patch and I are drenched by the oceans waves that somehow reach out above our heads. Patch thinks this is amusing as I shriek out in terror. My teeth chatter and patch beside me is clinging to me and smiling down at my face.

"You'd look better without the mascara!" He said wiping my probably now smeared mascara out from under my eyes. I sputtered out the water and he laughed.

"It's not funny." But yet I could not help but laugh also. He took a strand of my red hair and spun it around his finger. Patch looked me straight in the eye as he did so making him look even more sexy. My blood boiled and patch kissed my forehead.

Like mother nature disagreed a second wave came up leaving both of us laughing.

Now he rolled on top of me. His hard abs grazed my stomach and I wound my leg around his body pulling him closer and pressed my mouth to his. I was messing with fire now and shivers rolled down my spine. Like a jig saw puzzle our bodies fit together. If this place was not so public we could glue it together.

Dirty thoughts? I felt his smile on his lips as they slid against mine is sync. Every kiss was more intense than the last and my thoughts therefore all circled around him.

"Get a room!" I heard Vee say and she threw a beach towel over our heads. I heard a murmur from someone. Apparently we had been disturbing someone else.

So Much for privacy! I spoke into his thoughts.

So Much for getting to at  third base! I blushed at that thought.

We had all ready annoyed someone other than Vee which was not the plan here. Me and patch had planned to go to Delphic as soon as we ditched them.

I yanked off the towel and slowly patch got up and helped me up. Standing up I looked to Vee and shook my head embarrassed. Gavin beside her whispered something and she laughed. I wasn't one to eavesdrop but patch on the other hand whispered. They said something not very funny. Vees just laughing cause she's love deaf if there's a such thing.

Bad romance then started playing and Vee opened up her phone. "Yezzz... No we're at the beach... I'll do it latter.. ugh!...... fine... Yezzz... loves u too... k... bye." She shut the phone off and turned to Gavin. "Mom's making my room into a office and she wants me to finish now. She threatened to throw away all my cds away including my Justin Timberlake! We have to go!" She then turned back to me and patch. "Got to go. Talk to you latter sorry about the plans. Rain cheeck?" Before we could say anything she rushed away.

Gavin shrugged and said his goodbyes before chasing after Vee. We watched them as they jumped over people. Was I ever like that? I looked to patch who laughed.

Putting my head on his shoulder I walked with him to his brand new motor cycle. Swinging my leg onto the bike I wrapped my arms around him and we rode off to Delphic. We had no need for helmets due to the fact that we both were basically immortal.

Reaching Delphic, patch parked the motor cycle behind a dumpster and we jumped off. With patch living literally in Delphic, he had no intention of paying the fee for getting in every time. A chain link fence stood in the way to a free entrance into Delphic. Patch went over to the side of the chain fence and started climbing then dropped down expertise. Me however was more of an amateur.

I awkwardly scramble up the fence and pull myself up to the very top. No one could see us because it was behind the rollacoaster.

Not bad? I asked.

Not a bad view.

Oh my gosh. So immature! I shot back. He just grimaced.

I jumped trusting patch to catch me. As he caught me I wound my arms around his neck and pressed my forehead to mine.

" I love you." I murmured. He murmured back, "I love you to." Giving him a teasing hot intense kiss I jumped out of his arms and grabbed his hand. And tugged him toward Delphic.

Then suddenly his hand tightened on mine. And I turn to him. His eyes are now black pits and boring past me and focused on some thing else not in sight. I felt a shiver down my back and then patch turned to me.

"Stay here."  Before I could protest, he was vanishing into the crowd of people in Delphic...