Meeting Mr. Perfect

"Come on Win, get up!"

"Just 5 more minutes mom."

"I'm not mom."

*splash*

I glared at my brother for splashing cold water on my face.

"Great! You're awake!" My brother cried out cheerfully.

I was NOT a morning person. The way my brother announced mornings so cheerfully made me wanna punch him.

"You're mean." I mumbled.

"I got Hawaiian pizza for breakfast!" Skye called out.

"You're my favourite brother!" I shouted, running around to do everything a lot faster than I usually did.

"I'm your only brother." Skye said, looking confused and amused at the same time.

I smiled.

"Now get out." I said before slamming the door in his shocked face.
--------------------------------------------------
"And this is our school." Skye said, showing me the school I've hated since the moment I set foot in.

"Wow!" I said in fake excitement. "So fun!"

Skye rolled his eyes and opened the door for me, and showed me in the front door.

The minute I stepped through the glass doors, every single pair of eyes set foot on me. An awkward amount of silence happened before a bunch of students began asking if they remembered them, or if I was okay. Apparently, Mr C. had announced my "illness" to the entire school, and the people who had only known me for my theatre works were now acknowledging me.

I didn't hate it, but this amount of attention would have overwhelmed someone who actually had amnesia. I immediately felt bad for someone with memory loss.

Skye pushed through the crowd, muttering profanities under his breath. Finally, he lost it and told everyone to "shut the **** up and scram". Everything seemed to have paused for 5 seconds before the peace was back again.

"How do you have so much power?" I asked Skye, his face wrinkling from the stress and anger.

"I'm captain of the basketball team." He said, his face showing no change to the title he announced.

I felt bad because I had never paid much attention to what my brother did. He was probably having practice the day I had my "accident".

A few minutes of silence later, we arrived at my locker.

"Just so you know." Skye said calmly. "The principal let me have all my classes for you only for this week until you get used to...you know, losing your memory."

"Uh huh." I said, not paying attention. Coming down my way was a guy with the prettiest face I had ever seen. I stood there, staring up at his perfe-

"Hey." The beautiful boy said. "Can you show me where Room 7 is?"

I gaped at this perfect eyebrows in awe.

"Who do you think you are?" My brother stepped in front of me, blocking the view of his gorgeous eyes.

"The name's Summers." He said. His voice had a slight accent. He smiled and put his hand out for Skye to shake. "Zack Summers."

Skye eyed his hand suspiciously. "My name is Skye Belle and this is my sister Winter. Don't touch her and don't get near her."

"Don't plan on it buddy." Zack grinned. He flashed me a smile and my inner self control died inside.

"She's got amnesia. Don't push it." Skye muttered. "I'll take you to Room 7. My sis and I are going there next."

Zack smiled and started following my brother. I chased after Zack, but unfortunately, I bumped into him, who bumped into Skye, who ended up on the floor.

"Are you alright man?" Zack asked.

"You know the floor is filled with footprints and gum and other nasty stuff right?" I asked carefully, debating on how bad my brother was going to explode.

He pushed himself off the ground and started walking threateningly towards Zack. "You ther-"

The bell rang, and I dragged Zack and Skye both into class before we could get in any trouble.

"Winter, you can sit wherever you want." My evil homeroom teacher, Ms Helens (It sounds like a nice name doesn't it??), announced the moment I stepped into the classroom. That was the first time she let ANYONE choose where to sit. I decided to sit next to the window. Zack walked over to the desk next to me and sat down. Skye charged to the desk and kicked him out. Zack picked himself up and sat behind me. Skye glared at him from his seat.

"How come you guys get to choose where you sit?" I frowned.

"My seat was next to you but I guess your brother has it now." Zack said sheepishly.

"Get out."

I looked up in surprised as Xander approached me. His eyes looked cold and empty.

"I'm sorry. The teacher said I could choose where I could sit." I said innocently.

Xander's eyes met mine and pulled out the chair in front of mine and sat in the desk there.

"Like hell you lost your memory." Xander mumbled loudly and angrily.

I froze and looked at Skye, who looked worried as he looked over at me. I pretended I didn't hear Xander.

"What's wrong with him?" Zack asked.

I shrugged.

"Shut up you fools." My teacher shouted in our direction. "And you, Winter. Just because you have amnesia doesn't mean you can sit in my class yapping to your little friends. Sit outside until class ends."

"That doesn't mean I forgot how to learn." I muttered.

Ms. Helen glared holes into the back of my brain, then I exploded and the whole school started burning and the whole world caught on fire and it was the end of humanity.

Just kidding, she kicked me out of class.

Walking out of the front door, I headed to the bathroom and locked myself in the stall. Sighing, I sat down and took out my phone, put my earbuds in, and started scrolling through social media.

I was Brittany's voice I heard first, her shrill, obnoxious ringing through the sound of Calum Hood's voice. I felt annoyed to be bothered by someone as self-centred as her, so I didn't bother paying attention until she mentioned my name to another girl.

"Did you see Winter today? I don't believe for a second that she lost her memory. She thinks she's all that because she got lead roles in most plays, just because the director favours her!"

That was not true. If he favoured me, why would he give me the worst project in the world? Now the whole school thinks I a-

"I know right like totally lol!"

I heard a bunch of high heels walking out before I sighed and left the bathroom stall.

"Oh I think I forgot my hairspray in the bathroom." Brittany's pitched voice squeaked.

Shoot. I frantically looked for a place to hide but it was too late. Brittany's beady ice blue eyes pierced through my non existent soul as she looked up and down my last minute outfit.

"Were you spying on us?" She glared. "You're such a little know it all, just because you think you have Xander and that new guy but honestly, you don't. You're so fake."

She grabbed her hairspray and walked out of the room, her heels clicking on the floor. I stood there, stuck in moving time. I just kept thinking that she was right.
--------------------------------------------------

HI.

Have any of you guys seen Descendants? It's a really cute movie but the singing...

Attached is a picture of Zack, who is played by Mitchell Hope.

Are you Team Zack or Team Xander? :)

I never really know what to write for these Author Notes so I'm sorry. ;-;