Chapter 2: Boredom cured by singing

"And today's draw Phil naked is." Phil said and ended the video. "Can we go now?" Phil asked "Yeah." I answered "One sec." Phil said going into the bathroom as I went into my room. I got my bag and grabbed my phone, which were charging on my nightstand. I assumed that Phil was done with whatever and walked into the bathroom, only to see Dan naked. "Oh fuck, sorry." I said covering my eyes and closing the door. "Hey, I can't, a friend wants me to go with him." Phil said "That's the 5th time this month." I said "I know, I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you." Phil said as I rolled my eyes and went into my room and changed.

After that, I went into the kitchen and tried to get some Lucky Charms off the top shelf, but me being only 5'3 (163cm) didn't help, causing me to jump up millions of times, trying to get the box of cereal. After I have failed countless amounts of times, I gave up and got some water as Dan came into the kitchen and got the Lucky Charms and a bowl. "Oh, come on!" I said "What is it this time?" Dan asked "Sometimes, being short is annoying." I answered as he chuckled "Here." Dan said passing me the Lucky Charms. "Thanks." I answered and got the milk and put it down on the counter getting me a bowl and 2 spoons.

"Here." I said giving Dan one of the spoons "Thanks." He said as I poured the milk and cereal into the bowl and walked to the TV and decided to watch whatever. "Aren't you bored?" Da asked "More than anything." I answered and switched thru the channels, not finding anything entertaining as Dan chuckled and went into his room only to come out minutes later with 3 DVDs. "This is entertainment." Dan said and put the 1st DVD in.

*a few moments later*

Me and Dan were singing along to High School Musical and laughing while eating cereal. "Why can't Troy Bolton be real? Why can't fictional characters exist?!" I said getting jealous of Troy and Gabriella. "Someone needs a boyfriend." Dan said "You don't say?" I asked and then focussed on the movie. "Come on, stop being so sad and sing!" Dan said "I suck at singing." I said "So? I don't care if you sang like Beyoncé or a whale, you are singing!" Dan said as I chuckled.

"I got a lot of things

I have to do..

All these distractions

Our futures coming soon

We're Being pulled a hundred different directions

But whatever happens I know I've got you

You're on my mind you're in my heart

It doesn't matter where we are

It'll be alright

Even if we're miles apart." Dan sang by myself.

"All I wanna do, Is be with you be with you

There's nothing we can do Just wanna be with you

Only you." I joined in as he smiled.

"No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart..

You know its true

I just wanna be with you

(Be with you)

You know how life can be

It changes over night

It's sunny then raining, but it's alright

A friend like you..

Always makes it easy

I know that your kidding me every time.

Through every up through every down

You know I'll always be around

Through anything you can count on me..

All I wanna do, Is be with you be with you

There's nothing we can do Just wanna be with you

Only you

No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart..

You know it's true

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna be with you..." the song ended as I chuckled "What?" Dan asked "I can't believe I still know the lyrics." I said "I know, right?" Dan asked as I grabbed the two empty bowls and put them in the sink. "You're missing the best part!" Dan yelled "I know what happens!" I yelled "I do too!" Dan yelled as I rolled my eyes. My phone buzzed as  looked at it to see a text from Phil.

'I won't be back for another hour, just letting you know'

I looked back at Dan watching and looked at the text. I put my phone into my pocket and went back to Dan. "Phil isn't gonna be back for another hour, just sayin. " I said "Ok." Dan said "It's so hot in here." Dan complained "So?" I asked as he took his shirt off and I checked my phone, trying to focus on Wattpad and not Dan.

"Hey, which movie do you wanna watch now that all 3 HSM movies are over?" Dan asked "I don't care." I said "Have you see Teen Beach Movie?" Dan asked "Yeah, a long time ago." I answered as he smiled and put on Teen Beach Movie.

*a few moments later*

"The day started ordinary,

boys walking by (Ooh, ooh, ooh!)

It was the same old story,

too fresh or too shy. (Ooh, ooh, ooh!)

I'm not the kind to fall for a guy

who flashes his smile

(It goes on for miles)

It's usually soon, but I'm over the moon

(He was just too cool for school!)

And now I'm falling' for ya! Falling' for ya!

I need a shot fallin for ya

and now I'm falling' for ya!

(Shoop shoop) Feels like I tumbled from another world

(Shoop) Into your arms and I'm so secure

(Shoop) Maybe I'll stumble but I know for sure

(Shoop) Head over heals, I'm gonna be your girl...

Aah...

And now I'm falling' for ya

Fallin' for ya!

I know I shouldn't but I-

I just can't stop myself from

Fallin' for ya! Fallin' for ya!

Can't hold on any longer

And now I'm falling' for you!" I sang "This is my favourite song in the movie, next to Cruisin' For A Bruisin." I said "I can see." Dan said chuckling. "I thought you didn't care about my singing." I said "It's not that, you're just cute." Dan said as I blushed.

A/N: This is boring, I know, I'm sorry.

Vote, COMMENT and all that shit

-Mar