Its my life <3

Dad it breaks my heart to call you that but I can't change anything now.

Mum it breaks my heart not knowing where you are I know why you left, I just wish I could see your face once more.

I'm living with my dad and sister. I go to school like everybody else. I came home one day not knowing my dad got a phone call from the school saying I didn't show up. Of cource Dad being they way he is started shouting and pushing me I've never had the guts to shout back. This time he actually hit me, I knew he didn't care about me but why hit me. This continued for a while but all I could think everyday when my sister went home is she safe with him. It didn't bother me anymore that I was being abused. At this time I decided to get into the wrong group and they wernt interested in me only in trouble I could cause. This resulted in being arrested. All I could think of in the back of the car was what's he gonna do next.

When he came to collect me it was like nothing happened untill I got home of course. This time my dad decided his fists didn't phase me so he got a belt. He just hit me in the back alot I was used to the pain at this stage but he actually cut me from hitting me so many times. He walked out I threw on warm clothes and out the door I went. I wanted to get my sister but she's only a year younger than me she'll understand. Little did I know that id be picked up in a police car. I told them I wasn't going home and if they bring me home I'll just run again. They compremised and left me stay in the station for the night.

My dad came in the next day and told me to come home I just said no I stood up for my self like I should of done ages ago. As a selfish man he is he just told me stay there and told them put me in care. I thought this was great finally getting away from him but my sister was still there.

I didn't think Id get foster parents this fast 2 weeks I was thrilled but some part of me didn't want to leave. Paula and john welcomed me with open arms but I pushed them away. They showed me my room I went in not saying one word since I arrived. I just layed down I didnt even go to sleep and I was being called for my breakfast. I guess it was time to face the family.

They were so nice talking to me but I just said yes or no , I wasn't really talkative. They said I'll be going back to school but I didn't want to. School and me didn't go together. So I went back upstairs to lie down. Ciara (paula and johns daughter) followed me up she was just a year younger than me. We just had general conversation and I let slip about my sleepless night. She asked me why and I just asked if I could go out for a walk. Ciara wanted to come along show me the town and stuff so I just left her.

Everything she said on that walk was a blur I couldn't listen to her knowing I left my sister at home. I had thoughts of going back back but I couldn't what would my dad do to me if I showed up but my love for my sister overwhelmed me .

That night I packed a jacket some food and my wallet into a bag and I climbed down the pipe by my window and off I went. I got as far as a bus station when I was stopped by John. He asked what was I doing I ignored him and sat in the back of the car.