Yūma Isogai x Reader

Start from the beginning

(Y/e) eyes drill bravely into their self in the mirror, giving up fast as you broke down crying.

"Isogai.. He should leave me alone." For the first time you realize that the smile you always wore wasn't coming up. Something was wrong, you couldn't smile.

Maybe these candy ramens will do, they're sweet after all. Sweet stuff always made you smile as a kid! Taking a few, you pop them into your mouth, sighing.

But to no avail, you drop the candy into the sink.

After a long crying break, you finally have the courage to step outside and watch the classroom spar.

"U-Umm... Maehara, can I talk to you for a second?" The ginger haired boy looks up from the knock-back of Karasuma-sensei, signaling a thumbs up that he'd be right there. Maehara stood up and rubbed the back of his neck, walking towards you.

"What is it, (y/n)-chan?" Maehara puts up a flirtatious grin, obviously trying to hook you up. "Well, I would like you to give these to Is--" Your voice stopped functioning and you became flustered.

"Ohh, Isogai? Sure! But you could've had a better time with me though." You just groan and throw the candy at him. "Just! Give him these please! Thank you.!"

Timeskip

The sun had nearly set already and the sky began to get coated in blue, the swirling midnight clouds floating carelessly in the dark. So then after a while the clouds morphed into twisted thunderclouds, completely okay with walking around in the rain.

"(Y/n)!!" You heard a voice behind you, turning to see Isogai in his cafe uniform. "I wanted to thank you for the candy, it was actually pretty delicious for a sweet type of ramen." Then he held out an umbrella. "Get under here, you're going to get sick." You only frown, turning away. He held the umbrella over your head, stepping by your side. "..No one enjoys being sick right?"

"Ikemen." You faintly grin, hugging his waist because of his height. Isogai was a bit startled but then wrapped his arms around you too.

The umbrella fell against the floor, as gentle as the rain and the hugs you two gave each other.

"Sorry for avoiding you yesterday, I thought I did something wrong so.. I don't know, I couldn't talk to you from the pressure, I guess." Isogai laughs, nuzzling his face into your drenched hair. "It's okay, I would always forgive you."

"What does that mean?"

"This," You tiptoe a little and give him a light peck on the cheek, blushing wildly. Isogai runs his hand over the spot you kissed him in surprise.

"I-I'm sorry for making you cry," Isogai let you go, rubbing his neck nervously. "Although I didn't know what--"

You clutched his shoulders, forcefully smiling. "It's okay, really! I'm sorry for calling you a jerk. I don't know what came over me either!" Isogai's eyes were forgiving, shaking his head. "It's alright."

"Do you--Do you want to hang out more?" You ask shyly, pushing him away softly.

He lands a kiss on top of your head, smiling happily. "Sure."

2 Months later

"I'm stuck in his friendzone, aren't I!" You groaned, tapping your pen and going over the day he had given you the indirect kiss.
"Wah, I'm so embarrassed!" You shut your mouth, blushing in embarrassment at the fact that you has also kissed Isogai on the cheek.

Drip, Drip Drop,

The rain outside the cafe hit the windows, looking up at the falling rain and wincing. Several liquid crystals fell into your eyes.

Isogai never understood how much affection you were really hiding from him.

"(y/n)!?! Umm!?" Isogai exclaims, already running over to you. Snapping you out of your thoughts. "Hmm?" You were crying.

"It's okay, I got something in my eye." You smiled.

"Oh okay. I was worried something bad had happened to you."

You chuckled, your words laced with sorrow. Isogai noticed your gloomy expression, giving you one of the best hugs you've ever had experienced in your life.

"I'm always here for you, besides it's only a matter of months before Korosensei destroys the earth. I'd like to say this."

The ravenhaired boy takes your cheeks in his hands and kisses you, slowly going over what had just happened.

Taking a moment to process, you blush wildly, stepping backwards. "W-what?!"

Isogai laughs, "Don't worry, I don't like you." He spoke sarcastically. "Surprise!" The raven handed you a little cake, smiling in pure happiness. "I love you," Those words made the world stop, covering your mouth with both of your hands.

"and I'd like you to be my girlfriend (y/n). These past months I've gotten to know you better, and I've even loved you more than before. So, I'd like your answer today.. And enjoy the remaining months of earth with you."

Isogai looked away shyly, placing the metallic serving plate on a desk. "What's your answer?"

Leave the answer in the comments below
So THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST FANFIC FOR THIS ONESHOT BOOK??? AND IM GLAD THAT I SORT OF IMPROVED. so thanks for reading.