"Oh, shut up!" Marcy hissed.

They saw Zest in the doorway. "Hey girls."

"Hey Zest!", they said in unison.

Zest chuckled. "How'd you like old Sammie?"

"He's cool." Bonnie answered.

"So, what's this all about? Is the baby here?" Marcy asked excitedly.

"See for yourself. " Zest said with a smile before moving out of their way. The girls gasped when they saw Sheeba laying in bed with a very small infant in a blanket.

They ran up on each side of the bed and looked at the baby boy. His skin was sort of a dark brown, with patterns like tree bark. They girls thought he was beautiful.

"His name is Lennox" Sheeba spoke.

"Lennox?" Marcy asked.

"It's Scottish for 'with many elm trees.' He's a tree warlock.  He will be, anyway, once he learns about his powers. "

"Wow. Very interesting" Bonnie added. "What kind of powers will he have?"

"Dang, I don't know where to begin! He could disguise himself as a tree of any size. He could mend into a tree, or maybe help one grow! He has too much potential for this world to handle." Sheeba sounded so peaceful, yet so proud.

The girls imagined how great he would be. They thought he would be a great friend.

Zest leaned over the foot of the bed and placed his hands in front of his wife's feet. "I'm surprised they haven't asked about why he's a living tree" he said with a smirk.

"I told them a while ago that you plus dirt equals plants. They aren't idiots, they get that dirt is a bunch of little rocks, Zest." Sheeba said.

"Ohohoooo, burrrrn!" Marceline shouted. Even Lennox laughed.

"Well excuuuuuuse me." Zest joked.

Marceline seemed happy, right? Of course she was happy about the new baby. But that's the thing, they love each other. They've made love numerous times, and created and beautiful child. If Zest and Sheeba can make a baby that's a combination of their love, why can't she do that with Bonnie?

"We are totally going to visit more often. Isn't that right, Mar-Mar?" Bonnie snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, duhhr, we have to now!" Marcy chuckled.

The group laughed and talked for about an hour and a half before Marcy and Bonnie decided to leave. They had been going over school stuff, and they quite enjoyed it, so they wanted to get back to things as soon as possible. On their way out, Ice King walked in with Gunther behind him.

Marceline froze.

Gunthers' "wank!" broke the awkward silence.

"Ice King!" Zest hissed through clamped teeth, "we told you to stay in the back until they left!"

"Uhh, I ---"

"OHHhhkay, I think we can just leave now," Bonnie interrupted Ice King before pulling Marcy to the exit.

Sheeba slowly walked back into the room, Lennox in her arms. Zest faked a smile and waved as the girls left before giving IK an angry glare.

***

"Wow, Lenny was adorable, right?" Bonnie asked, looking in their mirror.

"Ha, 'Lenny'?"

"Everybody needs a nickname, Abadeer."

"Right. What about Zeeba and Shest? I-I mean Sheeba and Zest," Marceline laughed at her mistake.

"Ha, alright Marcibell. " Bonnie laughed.

"What?" was all Marcy could utter before laughing her head off.

"Y-you put their names together, so I put ours together. Simple as that" Bonnie joked between laughs.

"How about Lennest! Or Sheebox!", the vampire added.

"Wait, Lennest actually sounded pretty cool.", the gum added seriously before laughing again.

"This conversation is so stupid. I thought we were coming up with nicknames for Sheeba and Zest!"

"Oh yeah, totally forgot. " Bonnie said before letting out a few more chuckles.

"Hmm... how about Rockie for Sheeba, since she's a rock lady."

"Sounds good. What about Zest?"

"Dunno. It'd be weird callin' him 'grassy', don't cha think?"

"Haha, yeah. We could call him...Zesty?"

"Nahh, I think his wife calls him that for a very special reason," Marcy said with wide eyes.

"Oh, alright then. We can just call him 'Z'."

"Agreed."

***

They spoke until day's end, laughing about little things and big things. Bonnie had no trouble getting sleep, but Marcy kept herself awake with the thought of having a child with Bonnie, and feeling dreadful with the idea that that day may never come.