"Okay. A manager that called me, offered me a successful career as a singer," I said to them, but this wasn't the whole news.

"Oh my God, that's cool," They all said excited, they were really happy for me.

"But then I would have to live in New York," I said sadly with tears in my eyes.

"In The New York?!"  Dani asked and stood up.

"Yeah, The New York, this is where dreams are made of," I said and smiled.

"But I won't leave, if you don't want me to," I said to them, they were all in their small little worlds, thinking.

"Why wouldn't you leave, without asking us first?" Amy asked me and gave me a small smile.

"Because then it wouldn't be fair to all of you and I don't wanna make Christina's and Katherine's mistake," I replied and gave a look to each of them. Amy sat on the bed and bite her nails, not really a habit of her's. Lauren sat on the bed too, but she was staring in some spot in the room and Dani was standing and looking through the window, with her arms crossed.

"Just give me a promise, that you won't ever forget about us," Dani said still looking through the window and turning to me.

"I could never forget you guys, I promise, you are my weenies," I said to them and nodded. Dani sat on the floor again, while looking at all of us.

"Lisa, you'll be the third sister that is leaving in a such a short time. I'm afraid I'll stay alone in this big house, with the boys, really soon," Dani said looking down at the floor sadly.

"Aw Dani, this won't happen," I said to her and we all hugged her.

"But the thing is...that I'm leaving today," I said quietly as we were still hugging.

"What?!" They all yelled at the same time, I almost got a heart attack.

"That's the problem too..." I said quietly, obviously making a weird face.

"Are you all okay with this?" I asked them all.

"I'm okay, follow your dreams Lise," Amy said and smiled.

"Yeah, I'll soon have the most famous sister on this world, Lauren said and winked at me.

"What about you Dan?" I asked her frightened of her reaction.

"Lise, do it. If we couldn't make it so far as a band, you can as a solo artist!" she said and smiled really cute, we hugged once again. The same day I left L.A. and flew to New York. On the airport I said my goodbyes to my family, there was a lot of crying though. But when I made a promise to Dani, I kind of broke it, in some way.

Amy's POV

That cow! How can she be so selfish and so mean? How can she even be my sister? I went to the kitchen with Bella, I played and cuddled with her for a while. Then she fell asleep and I put her in the crib, in the kids room. I went to the kitchen again.

"Ugh," I mumbled so loud, as Jake entered the kitchen. He sat on the chair next to me.

"Ames, are you going to be okay? We can leave like now, if you want," he said and hugged me. Gosh I love my husband so much. How can Christina call him violent? He was never violent!

"No, it's just her rudeness and she is so freaking mean and disrespectful," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, just wait for two more weeks and we'll be home in Dallas again," he said and kissed me on the lips.

"Ew," Julie and Mia complained as they walked into the kitchen, me and Jake just laughed. Oh kids, they will never change.

"I'm bored!" Julie complained as she walked towards me, I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. She looks like Bella a bit and that made me smile so big.

"Wanna play the piano?" I asked Julie excitedly.

"I already know how to play the piano," She proudly replied. Okay, now I'm extra surprised.

"Seriously?! How old are you again?" I asked her excitedly and confused.

"I'm four. I'm awesome," she said and smiled, I laughed, this kid is hilarious.

"Wanna show me your piano skills?" I asked her.

"Yeah! Let's go right now," we went to the piano and she started playing. I was sitting next to her and I was amazed by her playing, she's talented actually. Christina was sitting on the couch and she was watching us the whole time! Julie really knows how to play her piano. I was impressed, this kid is like a piano genius.

"You are really good, maybe you are even better than your mom," I said to Julie, I could see Christina rolling her eyes, from far away.

Lauren's POV

Gah, this stupid family. I heard fighting between Christina and Amy and Nick and Jake! And I'm just feeling so sick. Someone walked to the bathroom door and knocked, I didn't answer.

"Lauren?" I heard Brian's voice. Can you just leave me alone right now?

"C'mon girl, answer me, my little cupcake, my little piggy bear," he begged me. And piggy bear, seriously? He can be so weird sometimes and I like it.

 "Dude, seriously? Piggy bear? What the heck is that suppose to be?" Dani asked Brian in her weird voice. Brian smirked, I listened to them through the door.

"Um, well it's a piggy bear," he said shrugging, I just love that weird side of Brian.

"Good luck getting her out of there, man!" she said and went to our room. Oh, our mature Dani.

"Dani, come here help me," Brian pleaded Dani, she just laughed in her room.

"Brian can you sing?" Dani asked him yelling from her room.

"Um, not really," he said embarrassed, I could hear it in his voice, his a really bad singer, trust me!

"Then sing to her." Dani yelled laughing.

"I will always loooooveeee yoooouuuuuuu!" Brian sang out of tune. Dude, seriously don't sing anymore. I unlocked the door as fast as I could, because his singing, it's just bad! It gives me a headache!

"Finally!" he said hugging me and kissing me on the lips.

"Brian, dear I love you. But please, just please, don't sing again! It's making me crazy," I said to him, really nervously.

"I know it's making you crazy. That's why I do it!" he said and laughed.

"Gosh, you are so nice!" I said to him and stick my tongue out, he did the same.

Dani's POV

Aw, that was so cute from Brian, but I think I'm gonna get a headache. Everything is okay, but this fighting, it's just not okay. Both mom and dad don't know about this fighting. But Christina! She's just selfish, telling Amy that she's the sibling she never loved. It broke my heart when Amy told us this. I just don't understand Christina. Maybe she's just jealous of Amy, because she has a music career and a very successful one, but Christina hasn't any of that.

It's true that Christina is perfect pitch, that means she's talented and she's a music genius. But Amy is talented too, but I don't know if Amy is perfect pitch, she's a really good county singer although, maybe one of the best so far.

Everyone in this family is in a good relationship, but Katherine and Andrew are, I don't know, I see some kind of distance between them. But maybe it's just me, being paranoid as usual. And Lauren is being so moody all the time, she says her stomach hurts her, I think she's sick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, guys so this was the chapter, I don't think it's a very creative chapter of mine, because I made something up quickly, just for you and well Emzerz help me with some of her ideas, I love you and thanks :))))

I'm Coming Home (Cimorelli Story) #Wattys 2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें