~ Timeskip to the next day ~

You woke up at about 9 AM, luckily you didn't had morning training. You took a shower, put on some comfortable clothes and did your hair after you brushed your teeth. You grabbed your soccer ball and walked to the exit of the building.

You then realised you hadn't had any breakfast yet. "Shiz. Guess i'll buy a croissant on the way." You put on your headphone and walked towards the baker. You bought two croissants and ate one while walking towards Raimon. It shouldn't be too far away.

After a half hour you arrived. You walked around until you saw the soccer fields. There was a team training. You recognized Tsurugi between all of the players. You grinned and took off your headphone, gently placing it on your shoulders.

You threw the ball in the air and kicked it with full speed towards Tsurugi.

"Watch out!"

Yelled Tenma to Tsurugi, surprised that a ball came out of nowhere. Tsurugi grinned and easily stopped the ball.

"(L/N)-san is here."

Only you would do this. Besides, he knew your passes and kicks very good because you two always paired up in training.
Everyone looked around to find the person who kicked the ball.

You grinned and put your hands in your pockets. You jumped onto the field, still grinning. "Greetings." You said.

"W-why did you do that?!" Asked Shindou, frowning.

"It's her way to say hello." Said Tsurugi. "E-eh?! Tsurugi-san, you know her?!" asked Shinsuke surprised. Tsurugi nodded and walked towards you. "This is (L/N) (F/N). She's a friend from Fifth Sector." He says. Everyone narrowed their eyes when Tsurugi mentioned Fifth Sector.
You giggled.

"Fifth Sector sure is loved."

You said in a sarcastic way. "Tch. What is she doing here anyway?" Kurama asked and crosses his arms, opening one of his eyes. "Yeah, why are you here?" Asked Tsurugi.
He was surprised (F/N) came to visit him. "And how did you know i was here?" He added.

You grinned and took your soccer ball from Tsurugis feet, doing a few simple tricks with it. "Easy. I snucked into the office," you say casually and kicks the ball in the air.

"And of course i wasn't caught."

With that you and jump to kick the ball away, into the goal which was behind Kirino who gulped because the ball almost hit him.
"I see. That's (L/N)-san for you." Tsurugi said with a grin. "Oi, i told you to just call me (F/N), didn't i?" You say and give him a pouty face.

"Hehe, anyways, why did you want to find me?"

A smirk grows on his lips as he sees you blushing slightly. The team isn't really intrested in your and Tsurugis conversation anymore and walks away.

Tsurugi grabs your arm and drags you to the old soccer club room. "It's been boring without you." You confess. Tsurugi grinned. "I see. Well i can't deny that i've missed you too. Even if it has only been a few weeks." He says.

"A few weeks? A few weeks?!!!! It's been almost two and a half months!!"

He laughs. "You really can't live without me, can you (L/N)-san?" He says teasingly with a smirk and crosses his arms, leaning back against the old soccer club.

"Tch. Shut up."

You look away with a small blush.
"And i told you before. Call me (F/N)! We're friends after all." You say with a frown.

{Kayla: FRIENDZONEDDDDD
Tsurugi: *glares daggers*
Kayla: *sweatdrops* S-sorry}

Tsurugi frowns a little at what you said.

'We could be more..' He thinks.

He keeps staring with an intense look at you, causing you to sweatdrop. "E-eh, i've brought you a croissant." You say to break the uncomfortable silence and show the croissant.

Tsurugi blinks surprised. "Oh, thanks (L/N)-san." He says and accepts it. You glare at him.
'Still not calling me by my first name huh? Tch.' You think. "Wait.. That wasn't a proper way to show i'm thankful." He says. You look confused at him.

He walks closer to you, invading your personal space which causes you to blush. He leans down and kisses you on your soft lips with his slightly chapped ones. Your eyes widen in surprise. 'N-nani?!' {Nani = What} you think shocked.

Tsurugi pulled away. "Thank you... (F/N)-chan." He says with the sweetest smile ever. A smile only meant to be seen by you, (F/N) (L/N).

'H-he called me by my first name.'

-------------------------------------------------------
Miuna: Aww you're so lucky reader-chan. If only he would call me Miuna-chan *0*)/
Tsurugi: Eh. No thank you Hyakuya-san." {Hehe i'm Mikaelas wife *^*)/ }
Miuna: Plain rude -.-
Fubuki: He's actually being pretty polite *innocent smile*
Miuna: ... KAWAIIIIIIII
*everyone sweatdrops*
Midorikawa: *finishes 500+ pages book* Sayonara everyone, i hoped you enjoyed Miuna's lame-ass story.
Miuna: my kokoro just broke
Kariya: Lol
Fubuki: When did he came here? 0.0
Miuna: Nobody knows... Anyway, till' next time!

Yours truly,

Miuna~