I know

(up top Page)
NOAHS P.O.V.
Clara ran off screaming I walked into the hospital. "I'm here to see Page um ah."
Crap I don't know what her last name is.
"room 137"
"Oh k thanks"
I walked up to room 137. I walked into see Page being held down by 4 doctors  and 2
nurses screaming  "i hate needles " *sigh* she's such a kid some times.
  "You do know that Clara was getting paid to be your friend right."
"I know." So she knew. But why didn't she break off there relationship? I guess I will never understand why.  I left the hospital after that.
     "Hey can you help me with something?" I asked are oldest maid
"Sure anything."
" okay so there is this guy I know and he has one friend, but that friend is being paid to be his friend and he knows that."
"Maybe he's just lonely and doesn't care as long as he has someone who acts like they loves them." she is probably right. I guess I always thought Page to be the hot girl on the baseball team. But little did I know she was broken in side.
Mag pov
I may not be able to see but I am very wise or that's what people say. Well we all have are secrets I know I have mine. But all I am is a simple fortent teller who can't see a darn thing, and yet I know you are there. Heh hahaha I am such a problem child.

Comment And vote