The bad boy

"Page, Noah and I are dating." my friend Clara said excited about her new boyfriend. To be honest I never liked the play boy of the school Noah Collins, sometimes I wish I could just tear his guts out and grin them up and put them out for display. Ha ha I cloud just see it now 'here lay Noah Collins guts touch you must'. " alright nice to know, I am a little busy to talk about this right now."
if your wondering I am on the boys baseball team I am the only girl on the team. And I'm officially late for practice. "Page you are late we almost had to go with out a pitcher."  And you lived right. ugh why do I have a feeling that something is going to happen with Clara.
      ///after practice///
I am sitting out side of Clara's apartment waiting for her and ugh Noah to come by, oh speak of the devil. Here they are ok Clara went inside. Noah was standing right in front of the ally I was standing in i graved his arm and pulled him in I landed on top of him. "last I checked you were a baseball player not a football player."  I ignored his comment and got right in his face. " if you do anything to hurt Clara you will pay for it." He looked,at me like I was insane. Got up and walked away .
NOAH P.O.V.
I took Clara to Danny's and walked her to her apartment I got out my phone and put on my my reminders get Pages contact information. I started walking to my house. When,all the sudden so one pulled me in to a ally by my arm "last I checked you were a baseball player not a football player." I think she ignored that comment. She got right in my face. Is she ....going to.. No she wouldn't kiss me would she.... "If you do anything to hurt Clara you will pay for it." Then she got up and walked away. Shit I got my damn hopes up and why is my heart beating so fast.

VOTE AND COMMENT 😃😃😃😃