Looking around I finally found it. I heard a movement and realized my mom was laying on the table, smoking.

"Mommy where were you all day, I missed you." I squealed.

But like a zombie she just lied there, smoking.

I frowned and brought my dad the beer.

"Chica, ven sièntate sobre mi regazo." My dad said.

Whimpering I lied down on his lap. He pulled my skirt down for all his friends to see.

"Wow." One of the guys breathed.

"Si." Another one said.

"Les dijo que tenia un gran culo." My dad said proud.

I felt a smack on my bottom. I breathed out. Here comes my second beating today.

-

"Loving youuuu, is my favorite thing to dooo." My phone rang. Groaning I managed to reach it and answer.

"Baby where are you?" Channings worried voice filled the phone.

"I-I stopped by to visit a friend and fell asleep there, I'm sorry."

There was a long pause. "You sound sick, are you okay?"

"Yeah but I gotta go, bye." I hung up quickly.

This can't keep happening to me. I don't want this to keep happening to me.

-

I stood in front of the penthouse door. I washed all my makeup off in the bathroom and fixed my hair into a messy bun. Thankfully there was a white t shirt in the supply closet that was clean.

Gaining courage I unlocked the door and walked in.

I heard someone in the kitchen and saw channing drinking out of the milk carton.

"I thought I told you not to do that anymore." I chuckled softly.

"I couldn't help myself." He grinned.

I put the bags of the stuff I bought down and jumped on the counter.

"How was your dreadful night without me?" I teased.

"Yep it was horrible" he stood in between my legs.

I gave him a peck on the lips.

"So I reserved a spot at that resturaunt at sioux street at 8. Wear something nice." He said.

I nodded and said "Gimme a piggy back ride back to our room."

He chuckled and turned around as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he reached behind and grabbed my thighs and carried me to our room.

He loed me down on our bed and came on top of me, kissing me. Our lips moved in perfect sync and I flipped us over.

He raised his eyebrow in amusement and I shrugged with a smile on my face.

I kissed him again roughly and he seemed to like it.

I planted kisses along his neck.

I kissed and sucked on it making him moan. I smiled, knowing that I can make him feel this way.
I continued to kiss him and he ran his hands all over my body.

The door bursts open and August said "I have great news." She squealed.

I groaned inwardly. Can't she knock? How many times has she came into our room without knocking??