"Oh my god, of course I do!" I was still in shock. "Thank you."

He planted a kiss on my lips. "You're welcome."

***

ARA'S POV

"Alright everyone, get moving!"

I couldn't wait for Allison to return tonight to see the surprise party Arly and I were hosting for her. We had completely cleared out the training room, bringing a ton of colorful rugs in to cover the ugly floor up, and right now, Adam and Chase were bringing in a buffet table. Bob was levitating while hanging up the "HAPPY SWEET 16!" banner.

"Everything going smoothly?" Arly asked, coming in the door behind me.

"Yeah. How many people did you invite?" I asked.

"Almost the whole school!" she said excitedly. "Except Cady and her new friends."

"Perfect! Everything is going as planned."

Then, Chase ran up to me. "I have to run to the store to pick up snacks and drinks. Arly, you coming with me?"

"You bet I am!" Arly exclaimed. She then looked at me. "Please?"

"Go ahead," I smiled. "I've got things under control."

She and Chase took off toward the hydroloop, leaving me alone with Spin, Bob, Adam, and Bree.

"Spin!" I called him over. Spin is so adorable. Although sometimes he can be pretty competitive, he has his head and heart in the right place. "Could you go keep guard of the door so that nobody tries to come early?"

"Sure thing!" he agreed. He went off to do the job.

"Bree! How's the DJ setup?"

She leaned forward and to test the mic. "So good so far."

I clapped my hands. "Project Surprise Allison is going great! Thanks for helping me out you guys."

"Anything for the little lady and her sister," Adam grinned.

I groaned. "You're never going to let me live down the fact that I called myself short, are you?"

"Nope!"

I sighed. "Bob, could you string the streamers on the ceiling?"

Bob levitated to the middle of the room and began to do as I said.

This was about as normal as it gets.

***

ARLY'S POV

It felt pretty good to break away from the academy for a while and get some fresh air and a dose of real life.

Chase and I were allowed to wear real clothes, too, so that also felt amazing.

We walked into Wal-Mart and made our way towards the snacks aisles.

"So, what all does your sister like?" Chase asked, taking my hand and holding it.

"Well, for starters, she loves colors, so we should grab her a colorful ice cream cake before heading out," I told him.

"I'll go give them the order, they need a thirty minute notice beforehand," he said. "Stay in this aisle, I'll be right back."

He left me to go make out the order and I stayed behind to look at foods Alli may like.

That's when I spotted the Nutella.

Now, I know it's a food, but I also knew that Allison would love to get it as a gift, to eat it for herself. I put it in the basket.

I found a few additional items for the snack table-Twinkies, muffins, doughnuts-basically all of Allison's favorite snacks. That was when Chase came back.