Chapter 8

"What are you doing here?!?!"

We both said pointing at each other.

Mia's POV

"Ash?" [Above photo]

"Mia? Mia! Everyone is looking for you!!!! We're you here this whole time!!!!" She yelled.

"Umm..." I said with a sweat rolling off my cheek.

"Oh! You saw that bright light too didn't you??" She said up in my face.

Ever heard of personal space?...

"Yeah..." I said moving back.

"Great now I'm stuck here in this anime show with my best friend!!! And I'm staying with the most annoying guy ever!!! Can this get any worse?!?" She complained, while acting out.

Wait!... Anime show?

"We're in this anime show????" Yelled.

"Ya! Didn't know? Well of course!!! You could've watch anime with me!!!"

"What anime are we in?????" I said in her face.

"Akatsuki no Yona or Yona of the dawn. It's about this princess that got kicked out of her castle by her friend, going on a adventure with her other childhood friend who also is an old general, finding the four dragons to take back her kingdom!" She smiled.

"And you watched the whole thing right?"

"Yep!"

"You know what's going to happen right?"

"Yep!"

Hmmm...

Ash's POV

After I explained what the anime about, I stood there knowing that she was thinking of something.

Then Jae-ha came along...

"Ash? Ash! Where have you been sweetie!!" He said running here with a stupid look on his face.

"Ugg!!!" I said as I grabbed Mia and ran.

"Oh! Is that your friend?! Sweetie you know you can escape me!!" He said while opening his arm.

"You know that guy???" Mia asked as she finally got aware of the situation.

"Yeah... Jae-ha, a major prev!!!" I said with tears in my eye from the terror.

I really don't want to be hugged by this guy!!!!

Jae-ha's POV

She knows she can't escape from this beautiful thing!

And that girl she's running with seems familiar?...

Wait!

*Flashback*

"I can't believe this is happening!" I look over to the guy I met a few hours ago.

"What's wrong buddy?" I said as I smiled.

"I'm looking for this girl who didn't listen!! And is now somewhere in this village..."
He said looking disappointed.

"I could help find her."

*End of flashback*

"Hey!! Wait!!! I need to talk to the girl you're holding!"

"What? To Mia? Not happening!!! Prev!!!" She said as she took her tongue at me.

"Awww!!! You're so cute!!! But calling me a prev... You must have guts!" I jumped and ended up in front Ash.

She stopped and looked into my eyes with a slight of fear.

"You were saying?"

She putted the girl so called Mia. In front of her and hid.

"Ummm... What do you need me for?..." She gulped.

"You're friend with the blue robe asked me to find you and tell you that you're in big trouble!" I smiled.

"Hak?"
So his name is Hak...

Ash's POV

"Sorry Ash! I thought we could talk but I guessed not! Hak is going to yell at me so I better go.. Bye!" Mia said as she left.

"Don't leave me with this prev!!!" I whined.

"What did you say!?!?" Jae-ha said as he cracked his knuckles.

Mia's POV

"Nooooo!!!!" I went up the hill and still heard Ash's voice.

"Sorry!!" I said to myself.

"Sorry for what?" I look up to see Hak glaring at me.

Ekkk!!!

End

Hope you liked this chapter! ^-^
Thanks for the votes and views!!

They mean a lot to me!!~

Go check out my undertaker story called "Go home little girl"

I'm going camping tomorrow so I'll try to update all my books before I go~

Becca-baka~★