Chapter 1

"What!?" Ichigo exclaimed. She could not believe what ryou was saying. Ichigo couldn't go to America! "Ryou, What will my parents say?" Ichigo asked. "Tell them that I want you and your coworkers to take a trip and see America. Surely they will let you go. America's a huge place you know." Ryou said. Ichigo sighed.

Beri was silent throughout the argument. Then Ryou explained everything. "Someone is making artificial mew mews. And he is planning to use them to scare America." He said. "Why would he do that? I mean, nobody likes to be scared. What's the reason?" Beri asked. "Whoever it is, just hates America, and wants to see it fall before him."

Cheri's P.O.V.

I awoke to lights. And the laughter of a man. "Finally! Finally she's done! The first artificial mew mew!" He exclaimed. It made me cringe. He was scaring me. "My name's Kirai." He said. That's when I realized he was talking to me. I sat up. "Um...  I-I, uh, Your scaring me." I told him. He chuckled a bit. "But I'm your creator AM1" He said. "Your name is AM1 by the way." (Artificial mew 1)

I wanted to run away. This guy seemed cruel, and Insane was written all over his face. I slowly got up. I started to walk around. Then I tested running. Then I ran out the window. Kirai tried to catch me. But I was to quick. "To Scary! And Mean!" I yelled.

Then I went inside a store. Even though I don't have any money. This just seemed like a good place to hide.