Prologue

Today is the big day. My mom is getting remarried after 10 years. My name is Callie and I'm 16. Now my dad died more like killed 10 years ago. But today my mom is happy getting married for the second time. I'm happy for her. But I'm also getting 3 new step brothers. My grow up without a father figure in her life. My mom would date and some of the we're nice and the there was that few that would run because she told them that she had kids. Now here I am getting my sister ready.

"Belle sit still. The more you move the more it hurts." I said to my sister Belle as I did her hair.

"Callie what happen to dad?" She questioned.

We never really told her the story of what happened to him. We told good memories we had of him just never how he was killed. Or dead. "He was killed, Belle."

"What happened? "

"He was shot." I told her as I did her hair. I was already ready and ready to go. My mom not so much. I mean her and makeup are done. She just thinks that he'll call the wedding off.

"Why?"she asked.

"Can we talk about this later?"

"Only if you promise to tell me later."

"Fine." After that she was quite and allowed me to finish her hair.

--------an hour later -------

I was walking down the aisle arm an arm with Cole one of my stepbrothers. Jake another one of my stepbrothers walks down with his dads sister. An then Justin walk down with Belle hand an hand. Then everyone stood and my mom was walking down the aisle with her dad arm an arm. Here we go. Half an hour later they we're saying 'I do'. New dad and new brothers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Frist book no. Just a rewrite. I will try to update every week enjoy.