Chapter Two

Your POV

"Thanks again Y/N, my friend would've never let me live it down if I went on a double date alone."

"No problem, Angie! I had a good time tonight. Thank you for that." I said smiling my fake smile yet again. Just say thanks and leave. I already got money, but she has rich friends so maybe I'll get a good review. What seemed like forever, she finally waved and left leaving me in my peace.

"Yooooo bitch! How was the date?!" So much for peace and quiet.

"Could you keep it down a little, I'm tired." I mumbled closing my eyes. Bad idea. As soon as my eye lids were shut visions of green eyes clouded my thoughts. Those eyes were everywhere. They were hypnotizing.

"Earth to Y/N!" My eyes shot open as Emma was holding my face in one hand shaking me.

"What?!" I snapped at her. I'm not entirely sure why I did.

"What's got you in a mood? Date not go well?" She asked genuinely concerned.

I sighed while running my fingers through my hair, "No no it went good. Friends didn't catch on. Got my money. Wasn't terrible. It was a typical fake date, but I ran into someone." Her eyes widened. Usually when you say you ran into someone it ends up being someone you've met while on a fake date with someone else and then they get suspicious because you're holding hands or being close with someone that isn't the person they thought you were with. It's all very complicated and risky, but it pays the bills.

"Oh my god who?!"

"No no it's no one like that, and I don't even know who she is. I literally ran right into her." Emma couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait so you actually ran into a girl? Please tell me you fell and landed on your ass?" I rolled my eyes but I couldn't hold back a small laugh.

"No idiot, she almost fell but I caught her before she landed on the ground." I smiled remembering how soft her skin was. Not that that's creepy or anything.

"What else happened?? Spill it!!" She slapped my arm and got comfortable beside me waiting for me to continue.

"Nothing else really happened to be honest. She not so subtly checked me out then we had a small conversation and then I left." Sighing I waited for Emma's reaction

"Wait so that's it? Nothing else happened? You just left? There's got to be something else. She's got you smiling like an idiot already that can't be it." I blushed and she laughed at my embarrassment.

"I don't know if you recall but I was still on a fake date with another girl so I couldn't exactly take her to the back of the movie theatre and make out with her." Emma rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Did you at least get her name?" Avoid eye contact. Avoid eye contact.

"Oh my god you didn't! How are you going to see her again?!"

"I don't know if I will, but I hope that's not the case. She was so beautiful, Emma. Like her eyes were so green but she had little hints of a variety of colors in them. Her nose was so adorable and her lips oh man. Her lips looked so kissable. She was just absolutely breathtaking."

"Oh man, you got it bad." Emma said smiling mischievously at me.

"Got what bad?"

"You've got a crush on green eyes!" I looked at Emma in disbelief.

"I wouldn't call it a crush, it's more like admiring someone you're attracted to." I crossed my arms as Emma rolled her eyes.

"Oh please. You're basically already in love with this chick." I rolled my eyes. Love? Probably not. Yet anyways. Who knows what the future may bring right?

"I'm done discussing this with you. Good night asshole," I said kissing Emma on the cheek and heading up to my apartment.

Once I made it up there I got ready for bed. Turned on some Parks and Recreation and was almost asleep when my phone buzzed.

From : Asshat (Emma)
You got a call on line 2. Specifically asked for you.

I groaned before sitting up and grabbing the phone beside my bed. Yes I have to keep one of these in my room because it seemed like more people wanted to discuss business with me when I was on the verge of enjoying some alone time.

I picked up the phone and was about to talk. Oh shit. Don't yawn. Don't yawn. "Need a lover? We-" shit I yawned. "Got you covered. This is Y/N," I really didn't mean to yawn. That might've just lost me a customer, but oh well.

I heard a giggle on the other side of the line. Okay that was adorable , and oddly familiar?

"Hi, I was in need of a fake girlfriend next week and I heard you were the best," I smiled at the excitement yet still nervousness of her voice.

"I'm flattered, but if I may ask, why are you calling so late?" I probably shouldn't have asked that because not my business but a girls curious. She giggled again making my smile widen.

"Umm my friends know about my situation with meeting my ex alone while she is with her new girlfriend so they're making me try this out, and they wouldn't let me sleep until I called," I heard a 'hell yea' in the back making me laugh. I heard the girl gasp slightly after I laughed but shook it off.

"I'm actually not near my calendar book right now, so if you could come in tomorrow for a meeting that would be great," I bit my lip as I waited for her answer. That voice has gotten me hooked and it's just a voice.

"Uh-Um yea sure, I-" she cleared her throat, "I'll be there," her voice squeaked at the end making me giggle even more. I don't know what took over her but it was cute.

"Okay great! See you tomorrow around 1?" She hummed in response which I accepted.

"Okay have a good night, see you tomorrow."

"Thanks uh yea you too," and with that she was gone. I sighed. It's like she completely changed tones, but that's okay because I still got to see her tomorrow. Shit, I didn't get her name. I hope that's not a problem tomorrow or I'm in trouble.

To : Asshat
Got a meeting tomorrow now thank you for interrupting my quiet time.

From : Asshat
You're welcome (:

I rolled my eye, SILENCED MY PHONE, and fell into a much needed sleep.

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates! School started back and I haven't had time to write but here's the next chapter! Didn't have time to proof read so ignore any mistakes pleasee. Thanks for reading!