chapter 39: last fight Carmen Keller vs. Kiersey Clemons part 1

Last fight! I cannot believe I even made it this far, I can't bloody wait though I am slightly scared I've seen all her moves so I know where to block and attack. I've been training non-stop so I have a chance to win this fight, and also to keep my mind off of the steamy kiss with Lewis, though he has been up my ass since I told him I wanted to be friends again.

"We are in the top 2", Lewis sang running around my room, Parker was currently out with his brothers, they were jet skiing. I would have gone if I didn't have to train or if Parker wasn't still pissed at me.

"I know I love Sergio dearly but kick his butt please", I laughed falling on the bed, he soon fell next to me, though I did keep my distance, and then started tickling me.

"Stop- Lewis- get off of me", I laughed, trying to kick him off but he was straddling me.

"Get off", I finally threw him off onto the floor with a loud thump, though it did take all my strength.

"Ow, bitch", I just chuckled getting up from the bed to walk to the door.

"Come on we need to run on the beach and I need to make sure my leg can still reach its height", I smiled grabbing my purse and phone.

"Let's go then, wait help me up", I walked over to Lewis giving him my hand though when he took it he pulled me down onto him, my face burned up seeing the position in and then remembering only days ago we were in a similar position.

"Idiot", I said smacking his rock hard perfectly chiselled chest.

"Sorry", he whispered then began leaning in, wait no! This is what happened before, this will not be happening again.

"Ha your face, get your fat ass up, let's go", he pushed me off of him and lifted me grabbing my hand; I was still shocked at him, fucking prick. As we left I walked through the door and he slapped my butt, I repeat slapped it. I turned around and locked the door then slapped his head.

"Te juro voy a matarte niño", i said scowling at him.

"You look so hot when your angry and talking in Spanish is only making you hotter", he whispered putting his hand on my butt, I removed his hand and made sure we walked at least a metre apart.

We walked onto the beach and he wouldn't stop talking about how my facial expression was. I swear I wanna punch him till his face is ugly.

Finally making it to the beach, I tripped him up on the sand and ran for it, it was hard running on sand that's why we did it, to build up the strength in our legs. I ran not looking back but when I did I regretted it he flew at me and we fell to the sand covered floor.

"That wasn't very nice was it Carmen?" he said seductively biting his lip.

"No it wasn't that was the whole point get off of me please", I said looking as confident as I possibly could, truth was on the inside I was freaking out.

"All I can think about is kissing those sweet, soft lips again", he whispered his voice changing as he bit his own very soft lips.

"Looks like we have similar thoughts", I whispered batting my eyelashes and biting my lips. His mouth fell agape and his expression was shocked to say the least. It was pretty funny, I pushed him over so I was on top and I raked my eyes over him, obviously so it all went as a part of the joke, but I did keep in mind every detail of his delicious chest.

"Ha your face, should've seen it, do it again only this time I want a picture", I laughed jumping off him. His lips grew into a scowl, probably angry that I played him at his own game.

He swiftly kicked me lightly in the back of the head, since I was sat up and he was still led on the floor.

"Ow, jack ass, what was that for?" I asked rubbing my head, I was making it more than it seemed.