Chapter 1

Jada POV

I woke up this morning feeling excited because today is my first day of senior year. Ever since 10th grade I had start getting noticed here and there. I was a really cool, down to earth person so Im cool with a few people. My best friends name is Angela. I go by "J" or just "Jada".

"Come on girl get up." My mom yelled from upstairs.

"Here I come." I replied back getting up and walking into my bathroom to do my hygiene routine. Once I came out I put on My outfit (MM), and head downstairs and greated my mama.

"Hey mama, sorry I can't eat breakfast ima be running late, love you."

"Love you too baby."

I nodded my head and walked out.

"Bitchhhhhh!!" I hear Angela calling out to get my attention.

Angela has been my Best friend since 1st grade. She seen me at my worst and my best we've been through everything together. I wouldn't trade her for anything. I love her like a sister.

"Angela!" I yelled and ran up to her. We talked for a little while until Kirk, Chris, and August came over.

"Wassup" they all said at the same time.

The whole time me and August kept staring at each other, every time he looked at me I blushed playfully rolling my eyes.

I knew August's tricks, I knew he was a player and I always told myself I wouldn't get involved with him.

The bell rang indicating we have to get our class papers, we walked in and all started going our own ways.

"You look good today Ma" August licked his lips looking me up and down.

"Thank you, don't look too bad yourself." I smiled.

"You know how I do baybeh." He said popping his invisible collar. He was so cocky. Lol.

"Boy bye you too cocky" I said and pushed him to the side as we laughed.

The late bell rang letting us know we had five minutes til we were actually late for class.

"We finna be late as hell."

"Cmon ma."

We walked to first period which was history, it's me, Angela, August, Chris, and the hoe of the school Monica.

August POV

Jada a real cool girl. She got ha head on straight and she focused on school. She tryna secure ha bag and I like dat. She ain't like da females in dis school, her mindset & her attitude is crazy, in a good way tho.

She the type you bring home to ya mama. The one you make ya wife type.

I've had a lil thing for her ever since we met back in third grade. I ain't the most romantic nigga but i what I want and when I want it. I was gon make Jada mine. Believe that!

This class period was dragging, I put my head down and went straight to sleep.

That's basically what I did the whole day not gonna lie.

Excuse any mistakes