Howard

In the ally...
"Hello Howard, what do you want?" Says Peggy reluctantly. "Oh um... I was wondering if you could do a small favor for me." "Well what is it?" Says Peggy. "I need you to bring me my inventions that are currently being used by the government... Well they're trying to use them I bet they don't have any idea of what they can really do." Howard said with a smirk on his face.
"Well what are they?" Asks Peggy. "Let's just say they're very dangerous in the wrong person's hands," explains Howard. "They're also going to be hard to get I can guarantee that. They're probably experimenting on those the most," he continues as he holds out two photographs. "Somehow I knew this wasn't going to be a small favor," Sighs Peggy. "So are you in?," asks Howard.
"How can I trust you after you lied to me about Steve's blood?" says Peggy obviously still sore about the subject. "Well..." Howard tries to think of a good reason after all it was his fault that that one agent died. "I don't know maybe I can make it up to you...we could, continue searching for Steve," Howard offers. "Okay... I'll help you, but I think we all need to move on... Steve's gone," Peggy says as her head drops she's thinking about Steve and how she might never see him again. "Thanks, I owe you one," says Howard "make that 5,000 and one ," jokes Peggy.

One day later in the office...
Once again Peggy sneaks in unnoticed and sits down at her desk. Agent Sousa walks in and says, "Hello Peggy." "Hello Daniel," says Peggy in reply. Sousa can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside whenever Peggy speaks after all she is so witty and intelligent. He smiles and continues to do his work. Sousa finds it strange that Peggy ever worked for Howard Stark. She deserves so much better. Sousa then moves on to thinking about the case he's working on about a young man who was found dead on a dock and he was believed to be a spy. Peggy also continues to work on her case hoping that Thompson won't come and bother her, she'll probably have to take the lunch orders today but that will give her the perfect opportunity to take Howard's inventions.
Once again Peggy did have to take lunch orders. She managed to get two of Howard's things and put decoys in their places. Finally it's time for her to leave so she packs up her things and gets ready to walk out of the door when," hi Peggy I was wondering if you want to ummm.... Go get a drink with me right now?" Daniel Sousa said as he questioned himself about whether he should have said that or not. Peggy was shocked that he said that. Then she thought about how her and Steve would get drinks together... "Sure, " Peggy was delighted that somebody from the office actually asked her to hang out with them. She thought all of them only thought of her as a servant or secretary for them. "Okay great! Just let me grab my coat," Sousa said cheerfully. He was surprised that she said yes but also very happy. He then thought about that time she took a rain check. "Okay are you ready?" Asked Sousa. "Yes," Peggy said as she smiled. "You're going to love this little bar it's not far from here it's also...." Sousa said as they walked outside together.