I pull away and I kiss his lips softly. He doesn't kiss back at first but then he kisses back, he pulls away first. I whimper, wanting more. He looks tempted but then he shakes his head,"Hurry before she gets back." he says dully.

I nod. Head for the door and close the door softly behind and run to my room. Crap, I must smell. I pull on some jeans and a Black plain T-shirt, spray myself with some cologne. 

I hear a knock at my door, phew good timing. "Come in."

"Oh thank god! I was just about to start worrying. Where were you?" She walks up to me wrapping her arms around my neck and I can't help but think about how it felt weird when it was somebody else putting there arms around me other than Cedric.

Oh how I missed being all cuddled up with him. I felt my body ache for his touch. Thats weird.

"Hello? Where were you?"

I shake my head, crap where was I?! THINK THINK. "Umm I was in Rachel's room checking to see if she was okay."

"Why wouldn't she be?"

"She had a bad dream last night."

"Oh." PHEW. She believed it, close one. 

I hear the bathroom door close and the water running, Cedric must be in there showering, mmmmm. I felt my pants bulge just by the mere thought of it. This isn't good.

Cedric's POV.

I got out of the shower and I had the most happiest night of my life with Oliver and she has to come and ruin it! EVERYTHING. She sure knows how to kill my mood.

As for Oliver, he pisses me off too! He did those sweet things for me last night and he goes back to his GIRLFRIEND. Cheating bastard, why can't he just dump her and be with me? Is it cause we are half brothers, who fucking cares? I sure as hell don't I just want to be with him.

I want to stop him from hugging and kissing me but I can't stop him, even though it may not mean much to him. I just love it when he touches me and kisses me. 

I sigh, both of happyness and frustration. Last night was amazing, the flowers and the dancing. Even me touching him making him feel so goood, just knowing I could make him feel very good made me so happy. At least I can make him excited.

I need to let this go, seriously. I said that two nights ago and you know what I do? I end up throwing myself at him again! But this time he gladly excepts me attacking him. 

Oh how I loved that...

I walk out of the bathroom fully clothed still a little bit frustrated, when I see Oliver and Clarissa walk out hand in hand. I scowl, realizing Im doing this I replace it with a smile,

"Well aren't you two fucking cute."Clearly being sarcastic. I didn't mean to say fucking, but I'm annoyed. Thats my hand, and she has her hand in my hand! 

Not literally my hand but you know what I mean.

Clarissa giggles,"I know right?"

I roll my eyes, dumb bitch. Can she get anymore stupider?

"Do you want to hang out with us Cedric?" Well that answers my question, she can get stupider. 

"No." I want to listen to music and think today. Just a relaxing day, I have been here a week it seems I'm not sure and I have yet to see the horses.

"Why not?" I hear Oliver say. My eyes go wide I hadn't realized he was listening to Clarissa and I.

"Oh, ummm I just wanna relax today and see the horses you know? I haven't seen them yet and I have been here a week or so." I mumble.